Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Is there any reason we will get an overdraft rather than the fat mess using a small part of his obscene wealth?

It could be because he doesn't want to give us an interest free loan when he can receive interest if he invests elsewhere.  An overdraft means the club finances the loan instead of him personally financing it.  I think it ties in with him saying, once the money has gone, it's gone.

Is there any reason we will get an overdraft rather than the fat mess using a small part of his obscene wealth?

Why does a club with a billionaire owner need a 50m or so overdraft??. Thats like me having 3000 in the bank and needing an overdraft to buy a packet of fags

He's not willing to put his own money in and hasn't for years. And it's fair enough tbh, the club makes enough money by itself. We've allegedly spent the available cash this season, that's the issue.

He's not willing to put his own money in and hasn't for years. And it's fair enough tbh, the club makes enough money by itself. We've allegedly spent the available cash this season, that's the issue.

The thing I cling to is this clueless tag that has been labelled on Ashley and lets face it, it's a true un.    The reason I cling to it is because he'll have bought us for whatever reason he did aside the promoting of his tat brand but with that, a conveyor belt of clueless people basically boring the arse off the man into doing what he has done and in that i mean strip the club of everything.

With the panic signing of the best unemployed manager they could have got bar Mourinho, it has seen a phoenix like club start to rise from the ashes of once was, with that the coming together of clueless Ashley and Rafa with his infectious aura of perfection. That will have set the light bulbs off in Ashley's head that he may has struck oil.

With all this, Rafa could be the pied piper that makes Ashley really want to make a fist of it here and the spin off be glory for us and brass for Ashley and his tat portfolio on the opening of further wallet strings.    :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Why does a club with a billionaire owner need a 50m or so overdraft??. Thats like me having 3000 in the bank and needing an overdraft to buy a packet of fags

Mark Zuckerberg is worth $50bn... He took a $5m loan when he bought his new home  :laugh:

It´s something people just do I guess.

Mark Zuckerberg is worth $50bn... He took a $5m loan when he bought his new home  :laugh:

Financially it's often easier to do, often it's a legalised way of avoiding tax. Apple are the richest company in the world, they have literally hundreds of billions in reserve (could extend our Metro to the West End), yet they often take out loans to cover operating expenses because they can use their reserves and transfer the money into America and use it to pay the loans off without occurring tax.

Financially it's often easier to do, often it's a legalised way of avoiding tax. Apple are the richest company in the world, they have literally hundreds of billions in reserve (could extend our Metro to the West End), yet they often take out loans to cover operating expenses because they can use their reserves and transfer the money into America and use it to pay the loans off without occurring tax.

What in the living fuck are you talking about, Stifler?

What in the living f*** are you talking about, Stifler?

:lol: