Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Absolutely brilliant news! We simply won't attract another manager anywhere near the quality of Rafa.

Now, lets get out of the Championship and see what he can do.

(still wouldn't be surprised if Ashley fucks him about in January and he doesn't see the season out mind you)

Will any of the radio stations cover it? like Talksport or something?

Would expect Talksport or 5live will be there. Wonder whether sky news will go there, probably not.

I don't have SSN.

Presenter on Talksport raising doubts over whether he's the right man for the championship.  Not got the experience down there apparently.

Bellends.

The way some people talk about the championship is nuts, it's just a league full of limited teams, we heard all this guff last time we went down. They talk about it like it's a 15 round fight with a grizzly bear.

Presenter on Talksport raising doubts over whether he's the right man for the championship.  Not got the experience down there apparently.

Bellends.

It's almost like they are trying to deliberately rile fans to get them to call in.

Bellends.

The way some people talk about the championship is nuts, it's just a league full of limited teams, we heard all this guff last time we went down. They talk about it like it's a 15 round fight with a grizzly bear.

We walked it with Alan Smith as main midfield stalwart :lol:

I've just been out to buy a bottle of Spanish wine.

Just bought a Spanish flag for my flagpole in the back garden. Might fly it for the next 3yr

I went to Ibiza last year and had a lap dance off a spanish bird, she put a small towel over my crotch so she could rub her growler over my purple chinos. Cost me 50 euro. That's my bit if spanish support foe Rafa.

f***ing Lee Ryder of all people on TotalSport on BBC Radio Newcastle ffs

Why do I just picture Dougal when he gets asked a question by the TV crew here.

I've just been out to buy a bottle of Spanish wine.

Just bought a Spanish flag for my flagpole in the back garden. Might fly it for the next 3yr

I went to Ibiza last year and had a lap dance off a spanish bird, she put a small towel over my crotch so she could rub her growler over my purple chinos. Cost me 50 euro. That's my bit if spanish support foe Rafa.

:lol:

Bellends.

It's almost like they are trying to deliberately rile fans to get them to call in.

:lol: :thup:

I'm so angry. It's working. :lol:

fucking Lee Ryder of all people on TotalSport on BBC Radio Newcastle ffs

wtf, thought this was off for the summer?

They always do "special" one off shows if big news (such as this) happens to either club during the off season