Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Horses running through council estates [emoji38]

They have a lot in common with County Durham it seems.

Wut?

Moved to east Durham some years ago and it is an almost daily occurrence. One morning early doors I was walking to the corner shop and across the road there was this old bloke feeding a twix to a horse.

:lol: :lol: i HOPE THIS IS TURE

Next you're gonna tell me Fosters isn't brewed in Australia.

In one year in Australia I don't think I saw a single Fosters tap anywhere.

Bit late but I've lived here nearly 8 years and haven't seen anyone drink it. It's not available in offys or pubs anywhere I've been.

Owned by heineken, it's never been an Australian product, just a great marketing ploy as 'Aussies' are supposed to really know their beers

Well they don't as most of them ar s****

VB and Carlton. :anguish:

And Hahn, tooheys, boags and the shittest of all - emu.

Find it amusing they have full and mid-strength, just so you can dance even closer to that line of being over the limit.

Next you're gonna tell me Fosters isn't brewed in Australia.

In one year in Australia I don't think I saw a single Fosters tap anywhere.

Bit late but I've lived here nearly 8 years and haven't seen anyone drink it. It's not available in offys or pubs anywhere I've been.

Owned by heineken, it's never been an Australian product, just a great marketing ploy as 'Aussies' are supposed to really know their beers

Well they don't as most of them ar s****

VB and Carlton. :anguish:

And Hahn, tooheys, boags and the shittest of all - emu.

Find it amusing they have full and mid-strength, just so you can dance even closer to that line of being over the limit.

Can't believe this is still going by the time I got to the end, but here goes.

Fosters is shite. It's the Australian Corona - beer that is exported and no one in the country of origin drinks.

Anything by Carlton & United breweries is pig swill. Do not ever drink Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Melbourne Bitter et al.

Most Lion Nathan beer is gross. Tooheys and Hahn are not as bad as CUB beers, but not good.

Regional beers like XXXX, Emu and Swan are drunk only from a sense of regional parochialism. Avoid.

Look, virtually everything we make is foul. Microbreweries are the way to go (at a 20% premium, at least), or you can do what I do and brew your own.

I love my country, but fuck me, we're shite at making beer. Which makes the big beer-drinking reputation we have even more astonishing.

This time last week - complete panic by 95% over whether Rafa was going to stay

Now - debates about the origins of certain booze; debates about the size of counties; an in-depth analysis of horses roaming streets (and eating Twix'!) and a photo of a church!

Ha ha ha! Marvellous!

I remember drinking fosters in Australia, it was about 5% and better than what we get here. Bought from a bottle shop mind, ive never seen it in a bar. It was ok as I recall, but then i'll quite happily drink vb or new.

Pretty sure that priest is my primary school headmistress's husband. I don't have a problem with it.

A priest can't have a wife

He doesn't have a problem with the church trying to appropriate Rafa's popularity for their own means so he's not likely to be bothered about the priest having a wife. Could be worse, he could be a child abuser like a lot of priests.

Still buzzing about all this if I'm perfectly honest.

Can only hope Ashley and his cronies don't f*** it up.

Exactly  how i feel. still cannot  believe  he has stayed.

Yep haven't felt this positive in years.  A proper pre season under a world class manager who can also identify his own signings, hugely exciting.  Hopefully we will have an identity as a team for the first time in years, I think he will have us very tough to beat and if we can keep and add some quality we've got a huge chance of promotion.

I think only bishops are required to celibate.

I think that church is a COE and therefor the man in charge is a reverend and not a priest.

Aye I think you're right, that's why it's got the Scotland flag and patron Saint on the side.