Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'd have no answer these days :lol: No idea who is realistic anymore. I'd just say positons we need to strengthen in and who isn't up to scratch :laugh:

I haven't a fucking clue these days either. Players I've never heard of are going for tens of millions, and players I have heard of and think are just ok are going for massive amounts. I don't know wtf to think about transfers, I feel like a lost old man.

Wonder what shop it was?

Looks like an Aldi or something when really we need to be looking in Waitrose.

The opposite the brandling

The wine shop?

Aye, he tweeted he was in the Sainsbury's and the wine shop next door :lol:

Wonder what shop it was?

Looks like an Aldi or something when really we need to be looking in Waitrose.

The opposite the brandling

The wine shop?

Aye, he tweeted he was in the Sainsbury's and the wine shop next door :lol:

That's Sainsbury's, dark red colour and font.

I could tell you what positions are needed ( as could most of us i imagine) but telling you specific targets for each position i wouldn't have a hope in hell of doing.

But Rafa doesn't need to hear my opinions tbh. :lol:

I could tell you what positions are needed ( as could most of us i imagine) but telling you specific targets for each position i wouldn't have a hope in hell of doing.

But Rafa doesn't need to hear my opinions tbh. :lol:

We've had to for 5 years or so though  :lol:

The Chronicle have published three fairly lengthy extracts from Mark Douglas' new book (Hardy must be wiping the floor with him, heh). Some really interesting stuff, particularly about January. I know we say it day in, day out, but fuck - we really got given a miracle when Rafa arrived. He knows what he's doing and I desperately hope nowt goes wrong this summer.

According to the book, Delph, Loftus-Cheek and Townsend were all supposed to come in on loan in January for a combined £7m, and would automatically be upgraded to permanent if we got promoted. Brilliant planning: certify promotion, whilst also getting half of the summer recruitment done, with three new players already settled for the new season.

Apparently Carr wanted to sign Ndidi, which was obviously never gonna happen. Useless melt.

Does it confirm why the plug was pulled on all that?

Nah, the extract ends on a 'cliffhanger', so to speak.

Almost as if it was trying to entice you to buy something. Some sort of product. Perhaps some sort of worded document.

According to the book, Delph, Loftus-Cheek and Townsend were all supposed to come in on loan in January for a combined £7m, and would automatically be upgraded to permanent if we got promoted. Brilliant planning: certify promotion, whilst also getting half of the summer recruitment done, with three new players already settled for the new season.

ffs :lol: