Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

So Rafa's judgement looking pretty good so far as far as signings go. Merino looking class, Joselu scoring for a piddling £5m, and the one that got away, Abrahams scoring as well.

Well done fat Mike, get rid of Rafa and bring back the Relegators.

Garth Crooks takes on it:

If the Newcastle owner isn't going to support Rafa Benitez's ambitions, what's Rafa Benitez doing there? He's one of the best managers in the world at one of the the biggest clubs in the world in Newcastle. Not since Kevin Keegan has there been anything at Newcastle United and Rafa can bring that, Sir Bobby Robson tinkered with it, but Keegan was sensational and Rafa can do that for them. If the owner is not going to support Rafa then Rafa should buzz off.

Merson and McInally on Soccer Saturday are saying the same now, that Rafa's too good for this shit show basically.

All fairly normal, then "Rafa should buzz off" :lol: Eccentric fucker.

It still blows my mind how someone can apparently be so vindictive towards one of their own assets.

I don't think hes vindictive, I think he's just a thick cunt who thinks he knows best when he actually knows fuck all.

What an absolute Star out manager is. Look at the names of the XI out there today and imagine how shit they'd be under most managers.

We'd be starting Colback over Merino under Pards, Carver, McLaren