Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Some on here are going to absolutely hate him and his 4231 mind.

I'm delighted best managerial appointment we could have made!

Not if it wins us games

About time this stupidity about NUFC fans preferring a 4-3 defeat to a 1-0 win was put to bed...PERMANENTLY.

Winning is all that matters, esp in our position and I will take a boring 1-0 win every time. Attractive football can be played when success and safety have been achieved.

So, how would people on here rank him compared to the other managers in the Premier League?

Better than the vast majority.

Klopp is the only one I'd take in a flash if offered instead of him. Obviously can't discount what Ranieri has done with Leicester, but I'd say he's at least on par with the likes of Hiddink and Van Gaal as well.

So, how would people on here rank him compared to the other managers in the Premier League?

He is a top guy - how many current PL managers have won the CL with an English side or managed a TOP Spanish or Italian side..?

Having said that, his record shows that his longest spell at any club was with Liverpool...6 years. Most periods have been around 1-3.

I'd take Pocchetino and Pellegrini ahead of him straight away like.

Forgot about Poch, aye definitely. Plays much more attractive football. Pellegrini I'm not 100% sure. Probably would though.

I think Benitez will love it here, the fans will treat him brilliantly and he'll enjoy walking out in front of a motivated crowd.  Let's face it, it's not only the players who weren't motivated, it was virtually everybody connected to the club.

It's happening. Welcome Rafa

CdQ-CX2W0AEtyJ2.jpg:large

Immediately made me think of this bloke :lol:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/10/c1/0,,10278~10141968,00.gif

http://i3.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article4349682.ece/BINARY/pete-toogood-522761405.jpg