Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

This league really isn't that complicated. I fear Rafa's uber attention to detail, over analysis and over thinking of everything could actually harm our chances of automatic promotion. He needs to ease up on things at home especially. It would be interesting to see how many points we have collected on the road as opposed to at home since he took over or goals scored vs conceded and if we have came back from deficits etc.

This is what I'm worried about at the back of my mind as well. But then rationality takes over and tells me he'll figure that out eventually. I hope.

How does a home support follow up a 6-0 massacre of QPR with shit atmosphere when it should be rocking? Mind boggling.

I think SJP in general has forgotten how to provide a good atmosphere really, it's been like that for years. If the team immediately provides something amazing to get behind, they've got a chance.

There were arseholes near me jumping out their seat going mental whenever a pass was misplaced, it's frustrating but fucking hell we have as good a reason as ever now to get behind the team and try and encourage them whenever things aren't looking good - the future is actually bright for once. There are so many clueless cunts, some Mong near me kicks off every time someone doesn't play the ball forward. Don't know what the thick fuck expects.

There were arseholes near me jumping out their seat going mental whenever a pass was misplaced, it's frustrating but fucking hell we have as good a reason as ever now to get behind the team and try and encourage them whenever things aren't looking good - the future is actually bright for once. There are so many clueless cunts, some Mong near me kicks off every time someone doesn't play the ball forward. Don't know what the thick fuck expects.

You clearly need to spit at him from the back.

There were arseholes near me jumping out their seat going mental whenever a pass was misplaced, it's frustrating but f***ing hell we have as good a reason as ever now to get behind the team and try and encourage them whenever things aren't looking good - the future is actually bright for once. There are so many clueless c***s, some Mong near me kicks off every time someone doesn't play the ball forward. Don't know what the thick f*** expects.

Slit his throat.

This league really isn't that complicated. I fear Rafa's uber attention to detail, over analysis and over thinking of everything could actually harm our chances of automatic promotion. He needs to ease up on things at home especially. It would be interesting to see how many points we have collected on the road as opposed to at home since he took over or goals scored vs conceded and if we have came back from deficits etc.

Just not interesting enough to look it up, eh?

There were arseholes near me jumping out their seat going mental whenever a pass was misplaced, it's frustrating but f***ing hell we have as good a reason as ever now to get behind the team and try and encourage them whenever things aren't looking good - the future is actually bright for once. There are so many clueless c***s, some Mong near me kicks off every time someone doesn't play the ball forward. Don't know what the thick f*** expects.

Slit his throat.

:lol:

...I think?

Benitez, speaking after the 2-0 win over Wolves , said: “It’s important for us, for the players also to feel that the competition has to be good for everyone, so they have to go on the pitch and try to do their best, it doesn’t matter the competition, it doesn’t matter the game and it doesn’t matter the position.

“That is a key factor if we want to be strong and to manage the number of games we will play this year.

“Obviously we want to win and we did it.

“It was a game in which we changed players, we gave an opportunity to different players and we had to win and go through, and we did it with two great goals and a clean sheet, so it’s very positive.”

United’s goalscorers Yoan Gouffran and Matt Ritchie earned the headlines with two excellent goals.

But Benitez had a few words of praise for the rejuvenated Frenchman, and said: “I’m happy always when any player plays well, but in this case, Gouff has been working very hard from the beginning.

“He didn’t know what would happen in the future, but still he was working hard, so I am really pleased for him and he is scoring great goals now and especially from volleys, so that is good.”

Benitez must now decide who stays in his team for Saturday night’s televised clash with Aston Villa in the second city.

He said: “To give the opportunity to some players to play who were not playing alongside players who have been playing some games, this balance was giving a little bit of match fitness and also the desire of the players top show their level, so this mix of players, I think, was good in the end.”

Guest neesy111

Loves a premature dramtic tweet, was 2-0 about 10 mins later. 7 wins in 8 [emoji38]

Edwards is another miserable sod.

Tbf, we were very poor until we scored.

Loves a premature dramtic tweet, was 2-0 about 10 mins later. 7 wins in 8 [emoji38]

Edwards is another miserable sod.

Tbf, we were very poor until we scored.

Considering there was almost a completely different team to the one that lost 0-2 at home on Saturday, who cares?

Sorry, but "project" :anguish: one for the football pet hates fred.

I say project because there is work that needs done to get this club to where every fan on here wants it to be. Still some way to go.

I'd say it's a project too, because it's not just about managing a squad in the league, it's about rebuilding how a club works from top to bottom.