Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

'I love him'.

Relax man.  He's the best manager we've had in a very long time but he's not your mum.  Take a deep breathe.

And who's said that i love him like my mother? You whale fingering weirdo!

Maybe he's not that big on rotation as I thought. He seems to have a core few players who he relies on for most games and that only changes for the cup games. Not that different to most other managers then. Not that there's anything wrong with it mind, the policy of the shirt is yours as long as you earn it generally is a pretty good one.

Maybe he's not that big on rotation as I thought. He seems to have a core few players who he relies on for most games and that only changes for the cup games. Not that different to most other managers then. Not that there's anything wrong with it mind, the policy of the shirt is yours as long as you earn it generally is a pretty good one.

:lol:

He's not going to rotate the entire team after each game man. We made three changes tonight from a win at the weekend, that's more than most managers does even if they lost.

:lol:

He's not going to rotate the entire team after each game man. We made three changes tonight from a win at the weekend, that's more than most managers does even if they lost.

I don't think he's rotating at all really, some players are starting just about every game.

Largely a myth perpetrated by the press during his time at LFC. Over a season, he doesn't rotate any more than many other managers.

Largely a myth perpetrated by the press during his time at LFC. Over a season, he doesn't rotate any more than many other managers.

Went 99 games before naming the same 11 according to the press ?

He clearly likes squad depth, I think a lot of us assumed that meant he'd be rotating players just to keep them happy. Obviously not the case. Gouffran is the prime example of a player who has kept the shirt on sheer merit when there were probably 3 or 4 players ahead of him in the queue at the start of the season.

Love our manager, and what he's done to us as the collective supporters and our club.

You're fucking weird as shit Dropout, why on earth do you need to troll/nitpick everything and claim your opinions as such almighty every damn time, man?

Playing to win, that's what he's doing.

We score early, I feel like we'll turn a team over for the most part. Keep it tight for a half or so and get a goal, and look comfortable it's almost like Rafa urges them to attack and press more and turn the screw. I love it, I'd obviously want to just thrash teams left right and center from the off, but he's building this team in a way in which it should go out and play a certain way versus anybody (PL or Champ, or below) and hopefully that's something that carries forward to a promotion (title!), cup run, and PL next year.