Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

The crowd really needs to back the team.  Rafa said it again his press conference,  Booing and getting on players' backs isn't going to help one iota, just makes 'the loyalist football supporters the world has ever had' look fickle and like the prawn sandwich brigade.

The crowd really needs to back the team.  Rafa said it again his press conference,  Booing and getting on players' backs isn't going to help one iota, just makes 'the loyalist football supporters the world has ever had' look fickle and like the prawn sandwich brigade.

Yep. I was there last night and it was as bad as the crowd has been this season....just moaning and groaning at any failed pass.

loads of pro-rafa chants

Yep. I was there last night and it was as bad as the crowd has been this season....just moaning and groaning at any failed pass.

loads of pro-rafa chants

From the usual corner. The rest of the stadium was completely dead. Like they expected to just show up and stroll to victory.

The crowd?

It doesn't matter a hot if we go up or stay down whilst that fat cunt is still running the show. It's the same fucking story time after time and time. Nothing is going to change regardless of the manager.

Score in the first minute and the crowd thinks we should be 4-0 up at half-time; so if it's still 1-0 after 15 minutes they get restless. It was similar in the Ipswich game earlier in the season. Just moaning and whinging for no good reason.

Score in the first minute and the crowd thinks we should be 4-0 up at half-time; so if it's still 1-0 after 15 minutes they get restless. It was similar in the Ipswich game earlier in the season. Just moaning and whinging for no good reason.

It's too many people thinking like Mike Ashley, that we should be pissing the league.

Guest neesy111

Well despite going ahead yesterday QPR dominated the first 15 minutes of the match in terms of chances.  Wasn't just the crowd that thought going 1-0 up was game over, players clearly did.

I was at that game, didn't think the atmosphere was too bad personally, it wasn't a cauldron of noise by any stretch, but it wasn't particularly. Admittedly that was only the second time i've been to St James, so maybe my perspective was squed slightly.

I think it was more the lazy play, misplaced passes and utterly shocking first half as it wore on (40 seconds in aside) that had a massive factor in things to give the crowd some credit.

I think it was more the lazy play, misplaced passes and utterly shocking first half as it wore on (40 seconds in aside) that had a massive factor in things to give the crowd some credit.

I was there as usual and I totally agree with this.

Well despite going ahead yesterday QPR dominated the first 15 minutes of the match in terms of chances.  Wasn't just the crowd that thought going 1-0 up was game over, players clearly did.

Classic case of them being able to immediately forget about it and start again, whereas we looked like we thought it would be easy. The number of times we were caught in possession was criminal.