Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest reefatoon

Tbh I'm not too worried if rafa leaves tomorrow, we can find a more flexible manager who'd win the league still with this squad

Such as who?

Bearing in mind we don't pay compensation for managers in jobs

Alan pardew

That's two people now, Dokko and Neesy, who have said there's better options out there but neither have provided the name of a manager who would be a better option for us yet

I think the manager we sacked and he replaced would have more points on the board with this squad. Who would I rather have? Rafa of course, doesn't mean we couldn't find someone to finish off the job dare I say it do better.

The real issue is if he stays out of respect to the fans but the players know he wants away, it will kill us. I'd rather him go now.

Tbh I'm not too worried if rafa leaves tomorrow, we can find a more flexible manager who'd win the league still with this squad

Such as who?

Alan pardew

That's two people now, Dokko and Neesy, who have said there's better options out there but neither have provided the name of a manager who would be a better option for us yet

Not weighing in. But Chris Hughton is making this league look easy.

Rafa will still be here and will promote us so im not worried at all.

There is clearly a lot more to Ashley's behaviour than meets the eye ; no person using common sense would get a major investment like NUFC into this type of situation and esp not one who likes to make money...there is something we don't know about here and it stinks to high heaven.

This is the nail on the head.

Officially we're just keeping our heads above water with the rich saviour giving us interest free loans etc.  Aren't we so lucky. Thanks Mike.

Unofficially we're being raped.  Many income streams diverted or blocked to benefit other people or companies.  The 'loan' attached to scare off potential buyers like it's a privilege for him having an unofficial bank where money can be laundered with the help of a backdrop of clueless, un-expectant sheep-like followers having issues with the clued up or passionate fan base.

The Rafa thing may have been the glue to get everyone together and thats the hope.

hahahah fuckin state of that interview man. We've all been hoodwinked once again by that fat fucking slug and his hangers on.

Ashley et al are an absolute disgrace. We could walk the league from now and he'll go in the summer I reckon. Its a clear vote of no confidence against a man who has us sat fucking 2nd. I could begin to understand it if we were in the playoffs but we're not, we're second.

His signing is top scorer in the fucking league for fucks sake. Matt Richie has scored 7 goals by February from right wing. Ciaran Clark has been our best defender. Hayden has done well enough too (certainly better than his recent contemporaries; Where the fuck is Colback, Saivet etc. now!?). Murphy was scoffed at and it's fucking clear as day he is going to be an astute signing for basically fucking pennies. Now when you compare this with the utter fucking clowns signed in recent years, its madness.

Best chance we've had to build something decent here and it's all going down the pan after 6 month.

Billic is under huge pressure at West Ham and Rafa was on the verge of going there before Real Madrid stepped in  :'(

You fucking would though if you were him. Their owners are a set of classless, despicable cunts but at least they strive for success.

hahahah fuckin state of that interview man. We've all been hoodwinked once again by that fat fucking slug and his hangers on.

Ashley et al are an absolute disgrace. We could walk the league from now and he'll go in the summer I reckon. Its a clear vote of no confidence against a man who has us sat fucking 2nd. I could begin to understand it if we were in the playoffs but we're not, we're second.

His signing is top scorer in the fucking league for fucks sake. Matt Richie has scored 7 goals by February from right wing. Ciaran Clark has been our best defender. Hayden has done well enough too (certainly better than his recent contemporaries; Where the fuck is Colback, Saivet etc. now!?). Murphy was scoffed at and it's fucking clear as day he is going to be an astute signing for basically fucking pennies. Now when you compare this with the utter fucking clowns signed in recent years, its madness.

Best chance we've had to build something decent here and it's all going down the pan after 6 month.

Urgh when you put it like that it really is damming.

Such as who?

Alan pardew

I think the manager we sacked and he replaced would have more points on the board with this squad. Who would I rather have? Rafa of course, doesn't mean we couldn't find someone to finish off the job dare I say it do better.

The real issue is if he stays out of respect to the fans but the players know he wants away, it will kill us. I'd rather him go now.

That's still not answering the question I asked about finding a more flexible available manager because McClaren is in a job at Derby and we don't go for managers who are in jobs unless they get sacked or resign, so you still haven't provided a name for a manager.

Which available managers are more flexible and would do a better job? You've just said you wouldn't be worried if Rafa walked

You can't just rule out manager who are in work because it suits your argument. Same argument that said we'd never hire someone as high profile as rafa in the first place or let him be more than a coach.

Face it he's underachieved, just like the board, he needs to up his game and earn his ridiculous salary and show us what he's made of, as what he's done so far is below par.

Get promoted, Rafa walks, Ashley brings in another McClaren, Pardew type and we scrape survival for another few years will be good enough for him.

Maybe release some funds in January if we're looking to be in serious trouble, it's thick, but its a gamble hes been willing to take on more than one occasion, could even be engineered all this, in a really shit way.

Such as who?

Alan pardew

That's still not answering the question I asked about finding a more flexible available manager because McClaren is in a job at Derby and we don't go for managers who are in jobs unless they get sacked or resign, so you still haven't provided a name for a manager.

Which available managers are more flexible and would do a better job? You've just said you wouldn't be worried if Rafa walked

You can't just rule out manager who are in work because it suits your argument. Same argument that said we'd never hire someone as high profile as rafa in the first place or let him be more than a coach.

I'm not ruling him out based on my argument, I'm ruling him out because our board don't pay compensation for managers already in jobs [emoji38]

If Mcclaren is the only manager you can name then I've no idea how you can not be worried if Rafa left tomorrow

Such as who?

Alan pardew

I'm not ruling him out based on my argument, I'm ruling him out because our board don't pay compensation for managers already in jobs [emoji38]

If Mcclaren is the only manager you can name then I've no idea how you can not be worried if Rafa left tomorrow

Is that it from you? Who you got, if it's not suitable then case closed. I said the wally simply as its relevant as he'd our last manager, getting Derby going g and we're playing him next. Tbh rafa walks I'd personally go get hughton two birds one stone, unlike players you can't really stop managers taking to other clubs if you buy out their contract.

What about Gary Rowett? Nice and cheap, ticks all the boxes.

How the fuck is he underachieving. So we have to win the league otherwise its a failure? Horseshit. Yes there are clearly problems that Rafa has a responsiblity to rectify. What do people (or Ashley want)?

(Well the latter is easy, Rafa isn't malleable and I think this whole coasting the league stuff is a nonsense.)

He's as good as it gets in terms of his ability to hold the board to account. The best he's managed is one window/6 months.

We've got no hope of any real progress and any man (let alone manager) of calibre until the fat fuck leaves.

Such as who?

Alan pardew

Is that it from you? Who you got, if it's not suitable then case closed. I said the wally simply as its relevant as he'd our last manager, getting Derby going g and we're playing him next. Tbh rafa walks I'd personally go get hughton two birds one stone, unlike players you can't really stop managers taking to other clubs if you buy out their contract.

Are you taking the piss? From Rafa Benitez to Gary Rowett?  :lol:

Such as who?

Alan pardew

Are you taking the piss? From Rafa Benitez to Gary Rowett?  :lol:

I'd take Rowett right now if Rafa went. He did a fantastic job with Birmingham and never deserved the sack. He knows the league, for those that think it matters.

Rowett played some awful football at Birmingham.  Effective for their team but not very pretty and he rarely changed his style

It's about getting the best out of what you've got, something rafa isn't doing.