Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Good as gone tbh

Yeah. Don't blame him though. Such a fucking mess, and shameless owner. I hope this come back and bites Ashley.

Oh it will. I said it so many times before he took the plunge to appoint Rafa that he was the luckiest owner in the world that he had found a manager who could run the football side top to bottom and take the headache away. I don't know why he has suddenly started interfering again (if he has) but it will definitely cost him in the long run. Just like it did trying to do it on the cheap last two times we were relegated. The odious fat cunt just never learns.

He'll still be off in the summer btw.

Ashley doesn't take kindly to being challenged.

Love the man. He's fantastic and there's nobody I'd rather have in his position. Such class and dignity.

This unfortunately.

Yeah, he's going to want to be backed in the summer otherwise he's off. He won't be backed and he'll be off.

:thup: Basically.

Even that is assuming that Ashley can put aside the inevitable ego clash and internal politics which will be rife from now on through to the summer. He'll not be able to btw.

My feeling is that Ashley has taken the advice of Carr and Rafa will be pissed off.

Carr doesn't even need to be there. Charnley should run it in accordance with Ashley's wishes. Everyone should then report into Charnley. Nobody should have a direct line to Ashley because that undermines the whole hierarchy. Corporate structure 101.

Ashley can't fucking help himself though, the fat cunt is always angling for the next deal, next bit of profit and when he's in 'interested' mode, he'll make contact with Carr and find out who can buy to flog on which undermines Rafa (and Charnley tbf) completely.

Carr might as well be an external advisor for the all of the good he does Rafa (and, probably, tin hat moment here.........Charnley).

My gut feel is that if Charnley and Rafa were left to just get on with it, they'd probably run along just fine.

It's this third party influence that's the problem..................Along with the heinous personality of our esteemed Owner who just can't leave well alone, the fat fuck.

Bit of a tricky one for me, obviously I want Rafa to have all the say and make the decisions with the fat cunt and his cronies kept well out of it.

At the same time, if rumours about Palace upping the asking price late on are true, and Everton wanted a good wedge as well, I cant exactly blame the club for saying "fuck off" and not getting the piss taken out of them.

Firstly we need to get promoted, then give Rafa the say and budget for our aims next season, then we can judge.

IF the club start interfering and Rafa walks, I'd imagine it would be the last straw for the vast majority of nufc fans, who would finally stop going as long as the fat cunt owns us. He's been lucky theres so many still attending now, given the shit he has put us through.

Bit of a tricky one for me, obviously I want Rafa to have all the say and make the decisions with the fat c*** and his cronies kept well out of it.

At the same time, if rumours about Palace upping the asking price late on are true, and Everton wanted a good wedge as well, I cant exactly blame the club for saying "f*** off" and not getting the p*ss taken out of them.

Firstly we need to get promoted, then give Rafa the say and budget for our aims next season, then we can judge.

IF the club start interfering and Rafa walks, I'd imagine it would be the last straw for the vast majority of nufc fans, who would finally stop going as long as the fat c*** owns us. He's been lucky theres so many still attending now, given the s*** he has put us through.

This is pretty much how I feel, but with an underlying dread because of the ashley rumours that came about way before the window closed.

He will get backed in the summer but how much money and how many of his targets will Charnley and Co get?

As many as they want if they really want to keep Rafa. I don't think we're short of money, we have been a tightly run ship compared to most in our position. When he needed to, Ashley always found money when we were shit scared of relegation under Pardew and McClaren in the January windows.

Bit of a tricky one for me, obviously I want Rafa to have all the say and make the decisions with the fat cunt and his cronies kept well out of it.

At the same time, if rumours about Palace upping the asking price late on are true, and Everton wanted a good wedge as well, I cant exactly blame the club for saying "fuck off" and not getting the piss taken out of them.

IF the club start interfering and Rafa walks, I'd imagine it would be the last straw for the vast majority of nufc fans, who would finally stop going as long as the fat cunt owns us. He's been lucky theres so many still attending now, given the shit he has put us through.

Fundamentally disagree. Rafa's been around the block so many times and he's hardly taking our job on expecting a Real Madrid budget.

He's clearly had assurances around the club's ability to do business otherwise he wouldn't be here.

He's told the club what we need to gain/ensure promotion and the club have failed to deliver it.

I can't imagine a situation where he's saying 'I don't give a fuck what Townsend costs, pay £26m if you have to'. He just strikes me as way more intelligent than that.

The issue here is that, as usual, there is no communication to the manager. Which, in reality, means Ashley has an inner circle dealing with this shite which, I'd hazard a guess, is exactly what Rafa has tried to protect himself from during the negotiatations back last summer.

Things go fine when Ashley is out of the way. As soon as he turns back up, everything goes to shit because he undermines the very people he's paying to run his business.