Norwich City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

After scoring just 7 goals away from home all season I've got no faith in them scoring the 2 or 3 they're going to needed in order to win tomorrow. I can see us playing reasonably well and losing narrowly again.

Struggle to keep clean sheets and score more than one a game.

After scoring just 7 goals away from home all season I've got no faith in them scoring the 2 or 3 they're going to needed in order to win tomorrow. I can see us playing reasonably well and losing narrowly again.

I'm just hoping the Rafa factor has changed things a bit.

Absolutely. Fingers crossed he's managed to drill them a bit but I don't expect it to be enough, know it's dead pessimistic but I'm virtually resigned to going down, very much hope I'm wrong though.

Absolutely. Fingers crossed he's managed to drill them a bit but I don't expect it to be enough, know it's dead pessimistic but I'm virtually resigned to going down, very much hope I'm wrong though.

I'm so torn. I was resigned to going down before Rafa turned up but then he arrived, which I'm still amazed at,  and it changed everything for me.

In that case, just look for NBCsn, NBC News Channel 8 and USA channel for football.  You wont get access to all the live games broadcast on TV with any other  cable provider unless you have internet access to the cable account of the hotel (not very likely).

Eh ? It's on live as you say on USA network and we have that channel, watched 30secs of NCIS this afternoon to make sure we got it.

de jong has to play for me. i'd put gini out wide instead of perez.

I agree about De Jong but hate Gini almost as much as sissoko so he wouldn't be in my team.

Starting to get pre-game nerves now! Realisation at how big this game is.

My away game partner in crime cant go tomorrow, so I booked a weekend away for me and the Mrs... conveniently and totally coincidentally :naughty: Norwich is on the route to the hotel so I surprised her last night with the fact that if she wants to go away for the weekend then she has to come to this first :lol:

Starting to get pre-game nerves now! Realisation at how big this game is.

My away game partner in crime cant go tomorrow, so I booked a weekend away for me and the Mrs... conveniently and totally coincidentally :naughty: Norwich is on the route to the hotel so I surprised her last night with the fact that if she wants to go away for the weekend then she has to come to this first :lol:

Are you available for relationship coaching? 'cause I've got lifestyle envy (wife style envy?).

Positive: Has to be the extra time Rafa has had to spend with the players. If anyone can make an impact it must surely be a manager of his calibre.

Negative: a lot of our squad really is shit and demotivated/couldn't give two hoots.

I just can't see this lot responding to anyone sadly. Draw at best for me and that simply isn't going to be good enough. I hope and pray I am wrong and the players ram it down my throat tomorrow by winning in style and showing some guts and spirit.

Such a fucking crying shame (it's criminal imo) we finally have a truly brilliant manager and we get him now.