Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Villa and Sheffield Wed have bid £2.5m for Gouffran according to a spurious link on Twitter. Fingers crossed.

Fuck off. :fwap:

Just get him off the books. Absolute travesty of a player.

Maximising the fee you get for an outgoing player? Wow I've heard it all now, mind blown.

Nah man gotta take the first offer you get immediately and run. It's the sensible strategy.

Villa and Sheffield Wed have bid £2.5m for Gouffran according to a spurious link on Twitter. Fingers crossed.

f*** off. :fwap:

Never accept the first offer.

Amended strategy: accept first offers for Gouffran, Colback, and rivière.

f*** off. :fwap:

Never accept the first offer.

Amended strategy: accept first offers for Gouffran, Colback, and rivière.

:lol:

I don't hate Gouffran. Always feel he's done his best, but that he's just not been that good a player. On the other hand you have Sissoko, who I feel never have bothered at all and is a fucking cunt.

If I could pick to keep one of the 'odds-on to go' players it'd still be Sissoko. Not that I like him but imo he would just rip full-backs to bits, whether he was trying or not. If he stuck around till January we'd amass a lead at the top.

:lol:

He's fucking shite man no matter how you dress him up. French international. Fucking hell Guivarc'h won a WC medal, better than Shearer ye knaa!

I know Townsend turned out decent, but we paid 12m for him when he was banished to the Tottenham U21s. We can get more for Sissoko.

I don't hate Gouffran. Always feel he's done his best, but that he's just not been that good a player. On the other hand you have Sissoko, who I feel never have bothered at all and is a f***ing c***.

Started out looking like the second coming of lovenkrands, looked like a handy squad player. Pardew absolutely wrecked him trying to make him a defensive left winger and central mid. Looks completely lost and clueless now. Never liked the hate as like you said I think he has tried his best but was let down by his coaching team. Certainly think he is close to a lost cause but if anyone can find something in him it's rafa.

I don't hate Gouffran. Always feel he's done his best, but that he's just not been that good a player. On the other hand you have Sissoko, who I feel never have bothered at all and is a f***ing c***.

Started out looking like the second coming of lovenkrands, looked like a handy squad player. Pardew absolutely wrecked him trying to make him a defensive left winger and central mid. Looks completely lost and clueless now. Never liked the hate as like you said I think he has tried his best but was let down by his coaching team. Certainly think he is close to a lost cause but if anyone can find something in him it's rafa.

Totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have missed him waltzing around the pitch not bothering to pick up his man on several occasions from which the opposition scored. Can't for the life of me remember the most blatant example at the moment but the image in mind is so clear of him totally not doing anywhere near his best.

You must have missed him waltzing around the pitch not bothering to pick up his man on several occasions from which the opposition scored. Can't for the life of me remember the most blatant example at the moment but the image in mind is so clear of him totally not doing anywhere near his best.

Exactly. He put in fuck all effort and was invisible so often.

Man city away wasn't it? When he literally just stood there as someone jogged past him with the ball.

It was indeed.

There was a home game as well last season where he done it but i can't remember who against. I'm sure there was a GIF floating around of him doing it at the time.

Man city away wasn't it? When he literally just stood there as someone jogged past him with the ball.

It was indeed.

There was a home game as well last season where he done it but i can't remember who against. I'm sure there was a GIF floating around of him doing it at the time.

Totally remember the example you mean. Was more infuriating as it was the type of thing Pardew would've hung Ben Arfa out to dry for in an interview after the game. Did he fuck mention it though.