Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surprised we have not looked at players struggling to get in their Prem sides that could improve us.(buy or loan)

Nathan Dyer of Swansea would be ideal as a wide player in the championship. Couldn't get a game for swans so sent to Leicester, low and behold wins a title medal. Not saying he will be coming here as he's just signed a new contract until 2020. But it proved sometimes some managers don't fancy some players and instantly outcast them.

Danny Ings will he get games under Klopp? Will he behind Origi? Either one would be a good shout.

Joel Campbell Arsenal, hardly plays enough games, Serge Gnabry on fire at the Olympics, WBA gave him one game last season? Could surley give us another option wide?

Ulloa

Brothwick-Jackson

Galloway

Oxford

Will be loads more, all I can think of of top of my head without looking.

Surprised we have not looked at players struggling to get in their Prem sides that could improve us.(buy or loan)

Nathan Dyer of Swansea would be ideal as a wide player in the championship. Couldn't get a game for swans so sent to Leicester, low and behold wins a title medal. Not saying he will be coming here as he's just signed a new contract until 2020. But it proved sometimes some managers don't fancy some players and instantly outcast them.

Danny Ings will he get games under Klopp? Will he behind Origi? Either one would be a good shout.

Joel Campbell Arsenal, hardly plays enough games, Serge Gnabry on fire at the Olympics, WBA gave him one game last season? Could surley give us another option wide?

Ulloa

Brothwick-Jackson

Galloway

Oxford

Ings would be perfect at this level, Ulloa would be good as well, but pretty sure Leicester turned down £10 million for him from Swansea.

Striker wise we are in a difficult position, because Rafa is very unlikely to change and play two up top, so if we were to bring another in, it would be one from 3, and no quality striker is coming to sit on the bench in the championship.

Ulloa

Brothwick-Jackson

Galloway

Oxford

Lots of good shouts. Gnabry has signed for someone permanently last week I think.

Dyer a great shout though. Someone with pace and unpredictability would work well opposite Ritchie.

Edit - scrub that, it appears I'm wrong, I could've sworn I'd read last week that he'd signed for someone.

The Premiership teams tend to loan out their fringe players in the last week of the transfer window. A lot will happen over the next 2 and a half weeks. Probably on the last day too. Players don't always want to move until late in the window once they've seen all the options. Once they realise they definitely won't be getting in the team they accept moves.

Abel Hernandez linked. Yes please.

The 26-year-old gave a wide-ranging interview to Ovacion Digital in his home country, and when asked whether or not he would be a Hull player by the 1st of September, the player’s answer will do anything but reassure already worried fans.

He said: “The truth is I don’t know where I’ll end up playing this season. I’m a bit concerned about what’s going here in Hull, that we still don’t have a manager and we don’t have a big squad, we have many injuries and many youngsters. While Mike Phelan is currently here, we don’t know if he will stay.”

The player, who scored 20 goals in 39 Championship appearances last season, has attracted interest from a couple of big clubs in England with his form: Newcastle and Aston Villa.

Even though the pair currently ply their trade in the second tier, Hernandez described them as ‘two clubs who have interesting project and are working well’.

Would be excellent. If they put a few more points on the board and make Phelan permanent I assume he would stay, so hopefully they lose to Swansea, Exeter a bonus, and then get hammered by Man Utd. And then we lodge a bid.