Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irony here is the people giving me shit have probably never seen him play in their lifes. :lol:

To be honest I prefer Cerci's youngest brother but I think he is a bit short to play in the Premier League.

Are you 'chaps' (other words spring to kind...) on about Game of thrones? I'm off , like a t***, researching his 'brother'!

:-) - Short fella, likes fucking prostitutes, hates his nephew

Don't like Cerci, don't think he's very good.

Shame

Quite explosive I have heard

Irony here is the people giving me s*** have probably never seen him play in their lifes. :lol:

To be honest I prefer Cerci's youngest brother but I think he is a bit short to play in the Premier League.

Irony here is the people giving me s*** have probably never seen him play in their lifes. :lol:

Also I just don't think Cerci is popular in the North

Is there a number we can text STOP to to end this shite?

Don't like Cerci, don't think he's very good.

Shame

Quite explosive I have heard

Also I just don't think Cerci is popular in the North

Is there a number we can text STOP to to end this s****?

No, but you could build The Wall to stop them getting through.