Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: come on man. We're not doing shit.

I feel more confident that we will since pcp have been called out. I think not getting a win against Swansea has woken the fat fucker up both on the sale and the transfer front.

Don’t think he has a choice now.

I do not share that confidence. Although I'm certain we'll hear a lot of "we tried".

Reet, now the takeover s**** is over we can hopefully bring in some players.

[emoji38] f***ing hell.

Yep, 3 free transfers or loans.  If you believe anything else you need help

Fuck that, paying signing on fees to agents and players on free transfers. Also think of that wasted money in loans and exorbitant fees, where is the re-sale, won't someone please think of the re-sale.

We will sign someone tomorrow to make it look like they are trying. Will be someone s*** though.

Will rush through a signing behind Rafa's back ala Xisco.

I dont even think Ashley wants to buy young and cheap to sell at a profit anymore, he only wants to spend as little as possible with what the club generates on its own to keep us limping along.

Pressure now on Penfold to try and deliver 3 new faces by the end of the month with a budget of slazenger socks and donnay training tops. What's Shefki Kuqi up to these days?

I'd wager both of the other promoted clubs will outspend us by eight figures this window. Again.

Probably already been said like but it's absolutely laughable that he's given the 'green light' now like. Its January 16th man. Again, if he had any sense he'd have done this about a month ago but now. If we're actually serious about adding to the squad now (:lol:) then we're gonna pay an extra premium towards the end of January.

The paltry amount of money Ashley may give Rafa will not buy anybody of any use in keeping us up. The whole thing is fucked.

We’ve just got to hope Rafa stays now and manages to squeeze enough out of this squad to avoid the drop.

To be honest though, I’m not even sure I’m bothered about us staying up if Ashley is staying and Rafa walks at the end of the season.

If Rafa does stay on then I see him building a squad to compete in the Premier League. Yes a few of them are going to be long term players to develop, and for this reason I wouldn't expect many loaned players or older players.

Rafa won't be creating a team for the Championship and then a team for the Premiership, he will be creating 1 team.

Ironic that in the end he created a team for the Championship, for the Premiership.

If Rafa does stay on then I see him building a squad to compete in the Premier League. Yes a few of them are going to be long term players to develop, and for this reason I wouldn't expect many loaned players or older players.

Rafa won't be creating a team for the Championship and then a team for the Premiership, he will be creating 1 team.

Ironic that in the end he created a team for the Championship, for the Premiership.

To be fair Ibthink he cut his cloth according to what he could get. Some workout some don’t. It is ever thus unless you are buying from the very top shelf and even then some don’t work out.