Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Planning on loaning Armstrong out again according to the Chronicle.

I mean Heil Rafa, but I don't get loaning him out again. Ready for step up to championship so where else would he go, same with Mbabu

Bamford being strongly linked. Apparently was the Championship player of the year in 2015. I didn't realise he had such a good season in the Championship that year.

I guess if we are looking at young prospects that have experience performing in the Championship, with the potential and age on their side to possibly step up in the premier league then he would be a good shout.

Bamford being strongly linked. Apparently was the Championship player of the year in 2015. I didn't realise he had such a good season in the Championship that year.

I guess if we are looking at young prospects that have experience performing in the Championship, with the potential and age on their side to possibly step up in the premier league then he would be a good shout.

I don't like his face.  He always looks like he is whining and in a strop about something.  3/10.  Would not sign. 

Only player that seemingly cares and loves the club. Yet let's sell him... Aye, right. f*** outta here.

Love when players show how much they love the club by getting sent off and missing sitters

This thread is hilarious.

Mbemba had such a good season that despite relegation, it seems nobody wants him. Now Mitro is the only player that cares about the club.

I like him, he'll score a bagful in Championshp.

Edit : Dwight Gayle obviously.

Looks good whenever i watch him, poor guys had a succession of Pulis, Warnock & now Pardew as manager. Can barely hold down a starting place & finishes top scorer every season  :lol:

Guest antz1uk

was he at Boro or Derby the season before last? and had a great season, not that i'm advocating signing him, i'd prefer we set our sights a bit higher than him

Gayle looked great to me, genuinely fast, a bit tricky, and a good finisher.

So much so that I hesitate to turn to stats, but he has fifteen PL goals in 2700 career minutes, err, thirty games.

Yet Pardew plays Conor Wickham.

While it's quite likely that Pardew is again peering over our fence hoping to fix his growing problems at Palace, there's zero chance that Townsend would want to go to a small club run by a clueless fraud. Pards must have been on the blower to his pals in the media again.

While it's quite likely that Pardew is again peering over our fence hoping to fix his growing problems at Palace, there's zero chance that Townsend would want to go to a small club run by a clueless fraud. Pards must have been on the blower to his pals in the media again.

There's many reasons why he would go to Palace to be fair.