Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Murphy looks a very good player after a quick look. Seems full of beans and very attacking :thup:

Agree with that. Traore looks like a headless chicken in comparison. Head down, leg it then give it away. He would be infuriating.

Traore, Gabriel Obertan comes to mind.

They're really not much a like at all.  Both look thick as mince in Footballing terms, but ability wise they're quite different.

As far as wingers go Jefferson Montero was also mentioned over the weekend. 27 years old and is going into the final year of his contract. Apparently available for £4 million.

He had an amazing run of games at one point, and then tailed off badly, but some of his performances earlier on were so good on that left side. If more consistency could be coaxed out of him that may be a fantastic value signing.

Guest reefatoon

f***ing get in there, we are now stepping up talks! Climb that ladder Charnley, climb that ladder.

:lol:  :lol: have to take it steady though, he's only got little legs.

FFS, Charnley man.

giphy.gif

West Ham United and Newcastle United are interested in signing Senegalese midfielder Badou N’Diaye, according to Sky sources.

His Turkish club Osmanlispor say they have agreed a deal in principle with an English club.

West Ham United and Newcastle United are interested in signing Senegalese midfielder Badou N’Diaye, according to Sky sources.

His Turkish club Osmanlispor say they have agreed a deal in principle with an English club.

Arguably the two clubs who are worse at signing players than any other.

Guest reefatoon

Traore has the ability to beat players and does so. Obertan didn't. 

Welcome to 25 minutes ago.

We need 2 wingers IMO so i'd hope we'd be trying to sign both Traore and Murphy or 1 of them and somebody else.

For all I rate Ritchie, and I would definitely start him to begin with, he struggled with Bournemouth in the PL, and I've not been convinced by Atsu from his time here so far. That then leaves a injury prone Aarons and a out of contract Gouffran.....

100% West Ham then :lol:

Fwiw, just spoken to two Boro fans at work who don't want to see Traore go. Whilst admitting his end product is more often than not, pretty s***, they have fairly high hopes for him.

They probably just think he'll eventually get better at it, based on what VI said about him before he went to Villa and the fact he's genuinely thick from a football intelligent pov i don't share the same confidence.

It's more of a hope thing than anything based on any sort of evidence.

Yeah, one of them also told me McClaren was the best manager they ever had :lol:

That's true, he won them their only trophy.

Thanks, Captain Joyless

Guest reefatoon

No signings today as Monday is Charnley's cleaning day, he is busy hoovering the carpets and buffing the crockery at the ground. Hoping to spare a couple of minutes tomorrow for a bit of monitoring before he has to go out and cut the pitch.