Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had all f***ing summer to do this and once a f***ing gain it's all coming down to the absolute last seconds which will be full with disappointment. What a disgrace this club is at times.

Why weren't the likes of Riviere, de Jong, Colback, Diame, Hanley, Darlow, Haidara, Saivet all shifted out at the start? There should have been a heavy emphasis on riding us of these players from the minute we were celebrating with the Championship trophy.

Same story every f***ing summer and I'm sick of it.

Edit- Add Lazaar to that bloody list.

Had all f***ing summer to do this and once a f***ing gain it's all coming down to the absolute last seconds which will be full with disappointment. What a disgrace this club is at times.

Why weren't the likes of Riviere, de Jong, Colback, Diame, Hanley, Darlow, Haidara, Saivet all shifted out at the start? There should have been a heavy emphasis on riding us of these players from the minute we were celebrating with the Championship trophy.

Same story every f***ing summer and I'm sick of it.

Edit- Add Lazaar to that bloody list.

Because no one wants them and they're happy to be lazy fucks and pick up wages.

For example, Colback even couldn't perform for us in a Championship level.  So any Championship team taking colback is like buying a poison pill and swallow it.  Not so many idiots out there right?

For example, Colback even couldn't perform for us in a Championship level.  So any Championship team taking colback is like buying a poison pill and swallow it.  Not so many idiots out there right?

Colback is shit but this is a a load of bollocks.

Colback and Hanley in particular would be good championship players for most sides. The problem is that they are on higher wages than they are worth.

The players themselves are going to have to take a pay cut if they want first team football.

Colback and Hanley in particular would be good championship players for most sides. The problem is that they are on higher wages than they are worth.

The players themselves are going to have to take a pay cut if they want first team football.

Colback would be a good championship player for most sides? On what evidence? He was a shit championship player for us.

The high wage itself is the poison pill...that's what we are taking now, useless rubbish with high wages.  Take Hanley for example, reported to be 40K+ per week, couldn't defend against forest, Jesus.  He is hurting us everyday until he left.

We rarely buy marketable players. I can only think of half a dozen in a decade. Cabaye, Sissoko, Remy, Ba, Hatem, Winjaldum...We got lucky with Enrique and Bassong.

I'd say in this window possibly Lejeune will be marketable.

We buy mainly dross and it's been going on since Ashley took over.

We rarely buy marketable players. I can only think of half a dozen in a decade. Cabaye, Sissoko, Remy, Ba, Hatem, Winjaldum...We got lucky with Enrique and Bassong.

Aye, Merino's going to be a drain on this club for years. Just like Atsu. What wasters.

Aye, Merino's going to be a drain on this club for years. Just like Atsu. What wasters.

Yeah cause that was my point. :lol:

We haven't bought quality in any significant numbers under Ashley. Maybe one or two a season at best. ie Hence why most of our players are hard to shift.

Bizarre that we're trying to sign a striker when we are incredibly weak at both GK, LB and #10.

Probably cause a credible No.10 will be expensive and clubs like to hold onto good keepers.

Colback would be a good championship player for most sides? On what evidence? He was a shit championship player for us.

He played loads of games for the side who won the championship. In the championship, stuff like that gets noticed.

I imagine most mid table championship sides would take Colback. Like I say, wages are the issue.