Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

As an aside I bet Heineken are absolutely delighted about the free advertising they're getting from all of the footage in Marseille. Seems to be the go-to lager of the radgies.

Never knew Russia have a 6 points suspended deduction  hanging over them for past crowd trouble  :naughty:

UEFA had initially threatened Russia with a six-point deduction in Euro 2016 qualifying but that was removed when the Russian FA appealed. :jesuswept: :jesuswept:

The organisation of the tournament has been piss poor so far and why have we not got English and French coppers in among the fans instead of standing away and letting things escalate before they charge at them?  It seems stupid that a breaking point has to be reached and then tear gas goes in and a baton charge takes place.

A few of our fans have let themselves down and it's not needed, you can go and get pissed without disrespecting another country.  I know I have defended our fans but they're not blameless.  I just don't think they are to blame for everything and they are probably not even the main problem but they are definitely a part of it.

Theres bound to be more trouble on Thursday with the Russians so close to where we are. Interesting to see what happens. No reason to.think the Russian gangs will jst go home.now so can only hope England arent caught.up in it

Uefa has warned Russia and England that they could be disqualified if there is further fan violence.

Pff, as if. About as much chance of that as FIFA stripping Russia of the world cup unfortunately.

#respect

Uefa has warned Russia and England that they could be disqualified if there is further fan violence.

No mention of France?

No France fan violence in a stadium. What happens outside isnt UEFA