Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

32 minutes ago, Sima said:

Not sure how I feel about the club funding it to be honest.

Hope it’s a one-off as the initiative loses its independence as a result and hypothetically if anything were to go awry, there would be a lack of separation.

Yeah agree, they 100% would have been able to raise funds for it but timescale so short I guess they had no choice. Almost hope they pay the money back to them so it can remain 99.9% a fan thing

Edited by geordie_b

7 minutes ago, Decky said:

This is going to be fucking class like. I can imagine Man Utd supporters groups will be panicking to get something done on their end as well when they hear about that. 

I don't think they'll be "panicking" in the slightest, however great Wor Flags are. 

I don't mind the club throwing them like 25-50 for a massive fuck off display for a one off match at all. The club know that Wor Flags is a massively good thing for the club and I trust they won't meddle at all other than offering some financial support for our biggest match in 25-30 years.

Howay the fucking lads.

19 minutes ago, Decky said:

This is going to be fucking class like. I can imagine Man Utd supporters groups will be panicking to get something done on their end as well when they hear about that. 

Nah the Man U fans will probably sing for 90 mins, the display will look great but if there’s no vocal backing it’ll be embarrassing. 

The support needs to step up for this, lets hope the right ones have got tickets.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Hope it’s a one-off as the initiative loses its independence as a result and hypothetically if anything were to go awry, there would be a lack of separation.

mackems are having another meltdown over this. :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/war-flags.1600460/

54 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Nah the Man U fans will probably sing for 90 mins, the display will look great but if there’s no vocal backing it’ll be embarrassing. 

The support needs to step up for this, lets hope the right ones have got tickets.

Fuck, first final in over 20 years.  If you are not there to get right behind the lads and just sit there, save your money and let someone else go FFS.  

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Absolutely, any fucker not backing the lads can fuck off, as well as any fucker sitting. I'm fed up of this prawn sandwitch brigade this season, pathetic.

This game is huge, everyone needs a fucking rocket up their arse.

And hopefully we can get some lads together at st james next season in a section..fingers crossed.

Edited by NUFC91

2 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

Absolutely, any fucker not backing the lads can fuck off, as well as any fucker sitting. I'm fed up of this prawn sandwitch brigade this season, pathetic.

And hopefully we can get some lads together at st james next season in a section..fingers crossed.

Aye we’ve always been loud at these one off games at neutral venues, needs constant vocal backing the fans need to turn back the clock for this.

1 hour ago, Dan Gleebals said:

P.S I could only get club wembley tickets (through a mate) in a neutral area so I am probably going to get thrown out, along with a few others coming with me :)

no footie tops i think in there either.

6 hours ago, madras said:

Because its a font. It's only a minor difference from the previous font and most I know who aren't on here don't even know the difference.

I agree with TheGuv on this one like. Sports Direct font...

4 hours ago, Sima said:

It's normal for clubs to fund the final like. Would hazard a guess every single club who's been to Wembley has funded any form of sizeable display that's actually gone ahead...

2 hours ago, NUFC91 said:

Well priority is season ticket holders and they didn't bother in the semi or most other games.

9 hours ago, Slim said:

Well priority is season ticket holders and they didn't bother in the semi or most other games.

Hoping people are sat together, in all fairness all we need to is get all the pockets of fams together at st james. Annoys me idiots will bitch and moan about loyality to a fucking seat.