Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

10 hours ago, Heron said:

It's normal for clubs to fund the final like. Would hazard a guess every single club who's been to Wembley has funded any form of sizeable display that's actually gone ahead...

I was wondering about this - have other teams done displays in recent years, or will the scale of ours be quite unique? I have watched finals but never paid attention to what for example the scousers were up to

1 hour ago, Thorpinho said:

I was wondering about this - have other teams done displays in recent years, or will the scale of ours be quite unique? I have watched finals but never paid attention to what for example the scousers were up to

Aye, from what I've been shown a quick search on cup finals and displays suggests almost any club with a PL or solid financial footing do their own displays. In fact, I'd argue that ours is still unique in that 3 of the 4 elements are fan led...

6 minutes ago, jack j said:

Hope there's someone on the pitch singing my way like there was at Portman Road when we played them not long after he'd died. One of my favourite aways that

Cant believe that was 14 years ago man. Ffs

Have mentioned this to be mentioned to our contact and also nessun dorma. (We have certain people who act as liaisons.)

Edited by Heron

8 minutes ago, Heron said:

Have mentioned this to be mentioned to our contact and also nessun dorma. (We have certain people who act as liaisons.)

I don’t support England at all tbh but watched One Night In Turin and cried me eyes out at the bit where Bobby is gutted and Nessun Dorma is playing. :lol: 

Powerful. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

I don’t support England at all tbh but watched One Night In Turin and cried me eyes out at the bit where Bobby is gutted and Nessun Dorma is playing. :lol: 

Powerful. 

Love it me. Gets me every time without fail, just see Bobby's face from his testimonial every time.

Its surely time to do a display for Mrs Amanda staveley , this lady got dismissed in public as been a timewaster yet still came back got brilliant backing and got the job done and as been absolutely brilliant, you just have to remember what she arrived into, a club ran solely by penfold a true basket case not a worse run club in any league, a total mess and she and Mehrdad worked tirelessly 24 hrs a day to sort it out, and have gradually been putting the right people in place and laying the fantastic foundations for a brilliant future,what a lady and most of all she just gets,she really does, shes one of us!