Jesús Gámez

U2

Guest firetotheworks

Seemingly very low standards in here.

The scale here is that he's third choice, out of position and he's performed admirably despite being constantly targeted for their attacks. Not sure what the problem is.

Well he certainly wasn't constantly targeted.

He had a good, solid game after a poor start. Nothing more. He certainly wasn't superb as many are saying.

Well agree to disagree. I thought they were constantly down that side first half, then didn't bother second half.

He was solid second half and comfortable on the ball playing against pretty much nothing. The way some are going on about him on here you would think he'd just shown he was the next Roberto Carlos or Paulo Maldini.

Yee p*ssed?

No I've only had 4 cans.

You're posting like you're pissed😊

On the very limited game time he's had so far that was his best performance. You can tell he has played at a classy level.

It's difficult to criticise him in any way considering he's about our 10th choice defender and won't see much more game time unless another defensive crisis crops up.

Seemingly very low standards in here.

The scale here is that he's third choice, out of position and he's performed admirably despite being constantly targeted for their attacks. Not sure what the problem is.

Well he certainly wasn't constantly targeted.

He had a good, solid game after a poor start. Nothing more. He certainly wasn't superb as many are saying.

Well agree to disagree. I thought they were constantly down that side first half, then didn't bother second half.

Aye they targeted him in the first half got a bit of joy but Naughton and Sanches were the main attackers and they had nothing.

He was solid second half and comfortable on the ball playing against pretty much nothing. The way some are going on about him on here you would think he'd just shown he was the next Roberto Carlos or Paulo Maldini.

Yee p*ssed?

No I've only had 4 cans.

You're posting like you're p*ssed😊

Hadaway 'n shite.

He looks and plays like an experienced player,  against other opponents his pace and ability would've been tested by thought he was quite good today.

This. I also think playing behind Murphy didn’t help Gamez at all. Murphy did not track back and help his fullback, better when Atsu came on.

Loved the bit down in our corner where it looked like he had nowhere to turn but to put it for a throw, and he flicked it to a team mate with the outside of his foot to help us play the ball out.

Aye, I was going to mention it but I couldn't be bothered to explain it in English :lol: Classy moment from him :thup:

Dummett would have kicked it outside of the stadium.

Looks really slow. But comfortable on the ball, plays off both feet and seemed to know when to stick or twist. Some really crisp passing high up the pitch in Swansea's half.

He seems like a reliable and solid backup option. Nothing more, nothing less.

Looked like a 40 year old with his running, but his technique and head is still solid. The performance wasn't that impressive, but measured against the expectations before the match I am positively surprised. I wouldn't be worried if we see him starting again.

Showed a skill level which Dummett doesn't possess. I'd like to see if he can maintain it.

I'd worry if we had someone with alot all of pace up against him.

I think at his age he's probably come up against a few pacey wingers, and I think he's probably smart enough to adapt his game accordingly.

His through ball to Atsu suggested he doesn't need to get too far forward in order to be penetrative.

No idea how much he'll be involved this season, but I won't be as concerned seeing his name on the sheet.