Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

We all know how bad Colback is but Shelvey's had just as many good games with him tbh. Neither Hayden nor Colback can be his partner next season.

I fancy Hayden to make the step-up next year (all being well), but it would be foolish to rely on him. Given the needs in other positions, and being realistic, I'd be confident if  we have a choice of three decent central mids (Shekvey, ?Delph/McCarthy/Cairney?, and Hayden) plus another back-up/utility player.

Nobody we have works with Shelvey except Hayden.

To be fair the options other than Hayden and Diame is just Colback. Not exactly damning on Shelvey.

Agreed, but it is an aspect of Shelvey's game that we should keep in mind. If he's going to play CM next season we'll need to buy a hell of a partner for him.

Nobody we have works with Shelvey except Hayden.

To be fair the options other than Hayden and Diame is just Colback. Not exactly damning on Shelvey.

Agreed, but it is an aspect of Shelvey's game that we should keep in mind. If he's going to play CM next season we'll need to buy a hell of a partner for him.

Good point. Can we clone Kante maybe, or just steal him.

Honestly, I said this before but what do you expect when you buy a player for that much from Hull City?

While he has had some OK moments at beast this season generally hes been crap and we can't rely on a player like this in the Prem