Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are we the only set of fans that don't do a pitch invasion to celebrate a promotion ?

I am so glad we didn't do a pitch invasion.  We're bigger than that.  This should be a formality, to be enjoyed of course, but we didn't need to go wild.

Are we the only set of fans that don't do a pitch invasion to celebrate a promotion ?

I am so glad we didn't do a pitch invasion.  We're bigger than that.  This should be a formality, to be enjoyed of course, but we didn't need to go wild.

Agreed. I'm very happy we don't do the whole pitch invasion thing.

So happy but the ONLY thing i was miffed about was the crowd tonight, fuck me weve just gone up, but we treated it like any other win.? Just felt we didnt celebrate it at all.

Sorry lads i just feel a bit pissed off at our reaction to it all? Maybe im wrong

So happy but the ONLY thing i was miffed about was the crowd tonight, fuck me weve just gone up, but we treated it like any other win.? Just felt we didnt celebrate it at all.

Sorry lads i just feel a bit pissed off at our reaction to it all? Maybe im wrong

Everyone seemed ecstatic to me  :lol:

Everyone seemed ecstatic to me  :lol:

See how gutted everyone is in this SHOCKING video: