Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I said it before, but when I re-watched the 91-92 season, I was surprised how many dodgy results we had along the way after having won the first 11.

Nearly every team has some wobbles and hiccups along the way.

We certainly did have a lot of dodgy results in 91/92. Entire club was dodgy then tbf. I think you mean 92/93? ;)

http://i.imgur.com/TQTTwJN.png

Dear me, never realised we didn't win for 6 games between Jan and Feb

I'm not worried about the other teams at all. They're all tinpot clubs we should beat 4-0 every week. If you don't think we should, have a look at the squads, budgets, management etc. We should annihilate clubs like Bristol City at home.

My only concern is our players mentality.

Darlow is gone. Thinking he was Manuel Neuer the other day when he's not even Rob Elliot. He's made three major errors in our last 7 league games. Rotherham where he spilled the ball, yes he recovered but any decent team would have scored, then obviously Norwich and Bristol. He looks like he's had 30 pills before kick off and just wants to bounce around and kick anything within 30 yards of the box.

Lascelles is like a rabbit in the headlights when the pressure is on.

Colback just runs into people and fouls them. He's also on the ball far too much for my liking, considering his repotoire is three to five yard passes.

Perez is too weak and slow and doesnt want to know unless he has 5 yards of space.

I said it before, but when I re-watched the 91-92 season, I was surprised how many dodgy results we had along the way after having won the first 11.

Nearly every team has some wobbles and hiccups along the way.

We certainly did have a lot of dodgy results in 91/92. Entire club was dodgy then tbf. I think you mean 92/93? ;)

http://i.imgur.com/TQTTwJN.png

Dear me, never realised we didn't win for 6 games between Jan and Feb

think thats why we signed Andy Cole

I'm not worried about the other teams at all. They're all tinpot clubs we should beat 4-0 every week. If you don't think we should, have a look at the squads, budgets, management etc. We should annihilate clubs like Bristol City at home.

My only concern is our players mentality.

Darlow is gone. Thinking he was Manuel Neuer the other day when he's not even Rob Elliot. He's made three major errors in our last 7 league games. Rotherham where he spilled the ball, yes he recovered but any decent team would have scored, then obviously Norwich and Bristol. He looks like he's had 30 pills before kick off and just wants to bounce around and kick anything within 30 yards of the box.

Lascelles is like a rabbit in the headlights when the pressure is on.

Colback just runs into people and fouls them. He's also on the ball far too much for my liking, considering his repotoire is three to five yard passes.

Perez is too weak and slow and doesnt want to know unless he has 5 yards of space.

You say that mentality is your only concern and then go on to mention Colback's general shitness and Perez's physical limitations.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

“We had a figure of 90 points that would guarantee promotion, but not now,” said Benitez.

“That might not be enough. We have to think about one game at a time. We don’t know if that will be enough.

“We had a figure of 90 points that would guarantee promotion, but not now,” said Benitez.

“That might not be enough. We have to think about one game at a time. We don’t know if that will be enough.

Sounds a little rattled, thats not good.

Sounds a little rattled, thats not good.

Most of us have known that we needed more than 90 points for a few weeks now, incl Rafa.