DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

Ritchie next please.

There’s others in the squad I’d have out much much sooner. Ritchie has his limitations as a player but he’s the one doing the captains work behind the scenes.

Also best of luck to Yedlin, a good professional and did his best for us.

He was one of the players that was pivotal in the championship, as well as establishing us in the Premier League under Rafa, hes probably leaving about a year later then he should have done moved on, but that's not his fault. Always been solid if limited, and seemed like he loved the area and fans, and never put a foot wrong. Good luck to him. :thup:

For all his speed, he never really overlapped very well or got behind the defence much when going forward. Always felt like he was holding back a bit, maybe not enough confidence in his end product.

Was fun having a fellow American on the team, hopefully we can fill our U.S. quota soon since we're now apparently good at football. Definitely showed his limitations here, just not good enough at beating people 1v1 to make his pace really matter, but he contributed some good moments, including an assist on the first Newcastle goal I saw at SJP.

For all his speed, he never really overlapped very well or got behind the defence much when going forward. Always felt like he was holding back a bit, maybe not enough confidence in his end product.

Looked very dangerous in the first 2 seasons back in the PL when Lejeune was playing on the left side of center defense and hitting the long diagonal balls to him.

As far as the quickest, i think it's between him and Sissoko in the modern team(s). Those Dummet speed clocks can't be real :lol:

Was fun having a fellow American on the team, hopefully we can fill our U.S. quota soon since we're not apparently good at football. Definitely showed his limitations here, just not good enough at beating people 1v1 to make his pace really matter, but he contributed some good moments, including an assist on the first Newcastle goal I saw at SJP.

Oguchi Onyewu is apparently Sporting Director at Orlando City B. Ripe pickin's for a jaunty director of football experiment.

Always nice to shift a piece of deadwood!

That just leaves:

Lazaar

Saivet

Murphy

Atsu

Gayle

Shelvey

Ritchie

Joelinton

Carroll

To go

Atsu still on our books?  Completely forgot about him  :lol: