DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

• 3 weeks later...

I still think he is our best right back.  Signing krath was an obvious waste of money.  Giving manquillo a 4 year contract then not playing him seems odd to say the least.  He has been ignored, banished lucky to make the 25.  Then we wonder why players aren't committed. 

Having krath in the team ahead of him must be like the Mrs having an affair with Dusty Bruce

He was a good player under Rafa; know from people on my side of the pond who know him how highly he thinks of Rafa, the city, our fans, etc. Because you may not like his hair, or think he's no longer good (who really is under Bruce?) no need to have a go at a guy who's been jerked around by our shit-stain MD in Lee Charnley.

I don’t think he’s as bad as people make out. I wouldn’t dread him playing in our team by any means.

The problem with him is that he needs strict instructions on his positioning both game by game and during the game when we are in different situations.

Bruce can’t give him any of that, Rafa would have.

True, regardless of Yedlins ability what the hell does Charnley do day to day. Doesnt talk to the fans, doesnt talk to the players or their agents

Total joke this club is

I'd imagine he spends every waking moment trying to find ways to cut costs.

Shambles but no surprise

You can knock Yedlin’s performance for us, but he’s been nothing but a consummate professional and always a “give 100%” kind of player. Deserves to be treated better than that. We’re a club run by incompetent dipshits.

Shambles but no surprise

Usual garbage. Not the way you handle your players, regardless of their ability. Not to mention the twat in the dugout throwing this lad in out of nowhere and expecting him to perform when he's head is in this place and he doesn't know what his future holds.

Always had a lot of time for Yedlin. Never a world beater but he hasn't let us down and seems like a proper decent lad, unlike the cunts above him.