Newcastle United 2 - 0 Brighton - 27/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Disco

2-0 up against one of our main promotion rivals and this forum is still so negative  :lol:

Just the way Rafa rolls.  Enjoy the wins though, there will be plenty of them.

2-0 up against one of our main promotion rivals and this forum is still so negative  :lol:

It's ridiculous. Very professional performance, easily did enough to win.

People were upset when we lost to Fulham and Huddersfield based on their league position last season. We've just brushed aside the team that finished joint 2nd without breaking sweat.

Monday should be interesting at work, with my boss the Brighton fan.... I think he was quite confident of them winning, or at least definitely not losing today.

:indi:

Call him a daft cunt then slap him round the chops with your Hampton.

We've just brushed aside the team that finished joint 2nd without breaking sweat.

More positives than negatives to take from today but this is bullshit. They finished 3rd with a load of flukey narrow victories and were found out in the playoffs.

Great result, only caught the last 20, but we looked like we didn't break a sweat, and just bossed the game, and apparently it was like that all game. Sends a message.

Guest chicken little

I don't know if you have the same commentatir in the Uk as we have over here, but he keeps pronouncing Knockaert with a hard"K", is that correct ?

if i was flemish (i'm not, but would presume knockaert is, given his name and place of birth), i would be pronouncing it with a hard k, like.