Newcastle United 2 - 0 Brighton - 27/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Disco

They were unbeaten in the league (obvs not playoffs) since Feb, apparently :thup:

They were also the division's joint top scorers in 15/16 too.

Narrow flukey wins though.

If you'd seen the games instead of relying on Google you know you're misinformed. Yeah they scored goals. They also conceded far more than the teams around them, finished third and got dicked by Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs.

Drop it, anyway. I don't want to talk about Brighton & Hove Albion. Awful club who won't get promoted.

You respect their manager though, don't you Ron?

Looking forward to getting shot of Rivière, Tiote and Sissoko and getting a winger or 2 in. Disappointed it's the international break, but gives time to work on the training ground with new players and prepare for Derby

They were unbeaten in the league (obvs not playoffs) since Feb, apparently :thup:

If you'd seen the games instead of relying on Google you know you're misinformed. Yeah they scored goals. They also conceded far more than the teams around them, finished third and got dicked by Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs.

Drop it, anyway. I don't want to talk about Brighton & Hove Albion. Awful club who won't get promoted.

To coin yourself. You dont half post shit.

Correct though, fuck Brighton.

Good performance and display overall and Diame looks a player we've been crying out for in Midfield. Still a little worrying we can't seem to create clear cut chances and without their undeserved sending off I felt they could of nicked 1. Impressed with Mbemba and Hayden, Gouff looking good aswell. Perez did some things well but not to impressed with him.

Imagine an interview with Pardew, Carver or McClaren after this game. "Absolutely fantastic", "knocking it about like Barcelona", "great win against a superb side" etc. Rafa is content. No more, no less.

Contempt*

Yeah, I like Chris. I do hope he does well, just at another club.

Great match to be at great atmosphere too. Still things to work on, but considering we were without Mitro and Gayle it's a great result. Was bit nervous going in and would have taken any sort of win. On wards and upwards

Why do you dislike Brighton Ron, always seemed a harmelss club to me.

Homophobia.

Thought everyone played well tonight, Mbemba and Hayden were excellent and Shelvey was super,  he's put together 3 good home performances and he was so good with the ball tonight. Really think him Diame and Hayden are a nicely balanced midfield 3. Their players antics were embarrassing.

Not much better than a SJP that are hostile towards the ref and opposition

Homophobia.

Oh my.

Top goalscoring team in the division currently. :aww:

Barnsley have 12....

:blush:

Forest 11  :lol:

ok, fine. So if you discount:

Barnsley - 12

Forest - 11

Burton - 10

and then go on to discount the following who all have the same as us:

Huddersfield

QPR

Brighton

Wigan

I think you will find that we are infact top league goalscorers. Check your facts  :aww:

Homophobia.

:lol: