Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Gah I wish that strike had gone in. Love a good blasty in off the bar, especially when the fans are immediately behind the goal.

I may be wrong.  But it looks like it does go in?  Watched the highlights back and it looks over the line.  Never going to get given, though and it was impossible to call.

Sounds promising. Will probably take some time before he has a decent understanding with the other players as well :thup: Rafa will tune him in to a nice and more effective player, and teach him whe to do that, and when not to.

Doesn't strike me as a particularly intelligent lad

I got it, just in case no-one else did. :lol:

Sounds promising. Will probably take some time before he has a decent understanding with the other players as well :thup: Rafa will tune him in to a nice and more effective player, and teach him whe to do that, and when not to.

Doesn't strike me as a particularly intelligent lad

Agreed, look at the guys hair.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

keep him or let him go after loan?

After his first start. [emoji38]

He's not good enough for newcastle. Let him go

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161001/9a2cb939cf337068380c153228bf8303.jpg

Our most dangerous player in the first half by a mile IMO. Was really involved and took his chance well. Faded out second half but I suppose he hasn't played in many competitive football games for the past years so isn't quite match fit.

Guest gallows

Torino hoping to sign on-loan Newcastle United winger Christian Atsu in January

goal.com --TORINO are hoping to complete a deal for Ghana winger Christian Atsu during the winter transfer window, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.

Atsu, 24, has struggled to break into the Newcastle United first team since he joined from Chelsea on a season-long loan.

The Ghana international had made only four substitute appearances with fears his future may lie elsewhere.

Now fresh reports have emerged Torino are still interested in the former Porto FC man and will swoop for his services in January.

The Ghana international appears to be surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge and has not made a single Premier League appearance in three years.

He has had multiple loan spells with Vitesse, Everton, Bournemouth and Malaga before moving to St James' this summer.

Atsu's current deal with Chelsea expires in May 2017.