Queens Park Rangers 0 - 6 Newcastle United - Post :fwap: reaction from page 37

BlueStar

Think I can post this as it's from a mobile phone. Apologies if not. Goals and highlights from the away end

That's excellent, thanks for sharing it man, I couldn't put the volume on at work but that guy in Sombero seems like a character :)

Also noted how few of their fans left early, it wasn't until the sixth one went in that they tried to beat the traffic, unlike our near neighbours, having said that Sunderland's traffic situation is obviously a lot worse than the town that QPR reside in :)

0-8 or 0-9 wouldn't have even been flattering, and that's what the scoreline probably should've been :lol: like with Atsu's off-the-bar strike (which might have been over the line, there's nee goal line technology in the Championship), Perez's offside goal and many chances when got through, Mitrovic hitting the bar, fuck me :lol:

Just looked at the table expecting to see a gap opening.

There isnt  :kasper:

7 games in, expecting a bit much

We should hopefully start seeing a gap in the next 5 or so games

Yep this is the point in the season where things will start to settle in, we'll be into the regular 2 game a week schedule by then. I think we are right on schedule.

Funnily enough, my first two games that I saw and heard and subsequently supported us were the 7-1 over Leicester and Swindon thrashing. I was 6 then. The Leicester game was obviously on the telly so just watched it. That was my first following of the club. The next time I followed a game was via radio commentary of the Swindon game. We were banging goals in constantly. So loved it and started to support us. Last night's commentary brought back good memories.

Great video that did anyone notice at about 10:45 mitrovic clipping Dummet around the lug during the goal celebrations?

Yeah :lol: Seems to be in good spirit though looking at Dummets reaction.

If Mitrovic ever scores a hattrick I'm concerned he may kill and eat one of our players in celebration.