Preston North End 1-2 Newcastle United - 29/10/16 - post match reaction from p17

Greg

That feeling at the very end, fucking hell! I had the same feeling as i did at the end of the Villa game. I updated this page and all i could see was "fuuuck!!" a few in a row and i wasn't sure if my radio was a bit behind and the commentator went crazy and it sounded like they were about to score and i expected the worst going by the comments on here! Jesus :lol: Not healthy! I was absolutely certain that they had scored and i was boling and swearing about the ref :lol:

GTFI!! 3 points!! :thup:

How was the performance then, anyone there? First half sounded fairly s**** based on SSN, didn't hear anything else.

I was there. First half was shocking. We basically took our chances well but we weren't great today like.

We battled hard and showed we can win ugly, which is great.

How was the performance then, anyone there? First half sounded fairly s**** based on SSN, didn't hear anything else.

I was there. First half was shocking. We basically took our chances.

At game:sat with Preston fans: as above

I was there. First half was shocking. We basically took our chances.

At game:sat with Preston fans: as above

I was with the Preston fans too, found it very difficult to not jump up.

That Preston forum's been a bit of a crease like. Pauline from Preston reckons we're a 'bunch of cheating shitbags' and that they've 'rattle our ivory tower' by losing to us 2-1 at home.

Love football fans like :lol:

Fiver says Pauline thinks liberal luvvie Lineker should be sacked.

That Preston forum's been a bit of a crease like. Pauline from Preston reckons we're a 'bunch of cheating shitbags' and that they've 'rattle our ivory tower' by losing to us 2-1 at home.

:lol: :lol: :thup:

That Preston forum's been a bit of a crease like. Pauline from Preston reckons we're a 'bunch of cheating shitbags' and that they've 'rattled our ivory tower' by losing to us 2-1 at home.

Bet she's got a growler like a welly top.

:lol: