Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - 05/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

First home game of the season for me and I'm really looking forward to it.  Makes a refreshing change, after not being particularly interested or excited when going to games in the last 2-3 seasons. 

It's a shame that Ritchie is suspended, he is great to watch.  I hope Atsu plays well in his place and maybe someone like Lazaar or Gamez get some minutes, if the situation allows. 

I went to the 5-1 Friday night game against Cardiff the last time we were in this league.  Police everywhere and seemed to be a bit edgy in town.

Really not a fan of Colin Wanker.  So annihilating them 5-1 again would be nice. 

For me it'll be the first home game since Everton on boxing day, which was the last one attended with my dad.  This is the first of his birthdays that he won't be around for, so me and my brothers are going to the match to mark that given he was a massive NUFC fan.  Hopefully we'll win - the last one we got to with him was typical, losing with the last kick of the game :lol:

For me it'll be the first home game since Everton on boxing day, which was the last one attended with my dad.  This is the first of his birthdays that he won't be around for, so me and my brothers are going to the match to mark that given he was a massive NUFC fan.  Hopefully we'll win - the last one we got to with him was typical, losing with the last kick of the game :lol:

Sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully we'll do him proud.

Welsh Mackems??

Do you know that over 22% of people in Wales are non Welsh - with the vast majority coming from ENGLAND. I am not bothered about the comparatively few coming from Syria and other refugees. We should extend a welcome to them as they are facing terrible war and famine etc. And they will probably integrate with the Welsh culture.

But we really do need to curb the numbers of English. Obviously we cant send back those who are here already but we shoud push for clear limits on numbers from England. In comparison the numbers of people from other parts of the UK in England is about 3% of the English population! (I love my country as it dies.....).

Welsh Mackems??

Do you know that over 22% of people in Wales are non Welsh - with the vast majority coming from ENGLAND. I am not bothered about the comparatively few coming from Syria and other refugees. We should extend a welcome to them as they are facing terrible war and famine etc. And they will probably integrate with the Welsh culture.

But we really do need to curb the numbers of English. Obviously we cant send back those who are here already but we shoud push for clear limits on numbers from England. In comparison the numbers of people from other parts of the UK in England is about 3% of the English population! (I love my country as it dies.....).

Is that not a wind up?