Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

It's obvious the FA will turn a blind eye to it, but if any of the officials had actually seen the Shelvey incident, it was handbags, yellow for both and play on. If the ban stands for Shelvey then Lansbury should be banned too. The correct decision is to drop Shelvey's red to yellow but it doesn't work like that.

The best way to overcome this injustice is to thump them at St James'

I can't recall playing a team this season who looked worse than Forest. Wouldn't be surprised if we put 5 or 6 past them at home. Less than 4 weeks. Can't come soon enough, for me. Any chance of someone knocking up a new flag? (Lansbury: murder the scroat)

Can´t think of a worse referee performance ever!

its was so mental i that i could´t really get angry....also because the lads did us proud! They deserved a draw!

Important we go on another winning run - put things right!

I'd rather we ignore the little scrote, play our game and win convincingly. Let's not get distracted by a no mark player from a faded club that acts as if it's just the taking part that counts.

Just been reading the match report on NUFC.com of the Watford match last time we were in the Championship, on this day in 2009. Kevin Nolan was sent off that day after a foul on Henri Lansbury. "Watford's Lansbury made sure Nolan walked, with a double axel and twist" is how the incident was described.

Seems like he's always been a cheating tw*t.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2009-10html/2009-12-05watford-h.html

:lol: great news if true. Glad to be massively wrong about Shelvey. Thought there was absolutely no chance of it being overturned.

So aye, I think that Forrest game can go down as one of the worst refereeing performances ever, like. They shouldn't officiate another league game again.