Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

Just for clarity, and for the sake of my own personal reputation, the mother  has terfed them out of the living room to 54's bedroom to watch the football ?

What this guy said :lol: :lol:

Brighton bottled it but we should great composure to finish them off. Excellent pass from Ritchie. Sensible and good attack by Atsu and calm finish. A Composure and skill in that situation a sign of superior talent.

You should celebrate your team's enemy getting beat.

Was going to stay off the forum and watch on DVR when I got home, couldn't resist, loaded up 2nd half on iPad and joined the misery and fucking thrilled and don't care that I sat in my office door shut shouting like a mad man. God damn it, fucking buzzing man. So proud of the response - Murph and Ayoze :love:

My office is open plan. People get use to the emoting.

The implications of that result will hopefully see us go on and nail promotion. I was sat slumped for the vast majority of that game but was thinking throughout - fair play to the lads re their effort and application. Eventually it saw them through to an unlikely and enormous victory and fair fucking play to them.

Difficult win at Wolves, hanging on against Derby, coming back against Bristol, tonight... even if the football isn't very good, they're really starting to blow away their own mental fragility. Which is massive news.

Pathetic Dave that tbh, thought you are better than that.

It absolutely isn't pathetic, because you know that the doom and gloom mongs would have been all "I told you so" if we had lost that one. A fair amount of people saying we could give up at half time on Saturday and after 15 minutes today, as it happens apparently Rafa and this team probably know what they are doing and we've shown some cracking spirit in two games in a row now.