The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Strange to say but I am glad we get Joselu rather than Abraham. He is too raw.

Looks like he's been playing pretty well to me

From the little I've seen of both, he's a better centre-forward like and has huge potential. The Chelsea fella that is.

Abraham, yeah from brief glimpses had more about his game than finishing which is what I was worrying about. I do wonder though, could he have fought to come to us more and forced Chelsea's hand? The advantage of Joselu is he seems super excited to play for Rafa. We have a good team spirit now partially I think from players who want to work for a champions league winning coach so not going to whinge too much over losing out to him. I think if Ashley wasn't being a cunt we should reasonably have been looking for more than Abraham anyway.

Abraham, yeah from brief glimpses had more about his game than finishing which is what I was worrying about. I do wonder though, could he have fought to come to us more and forced Chelsea's hand? The advantage of Joselu is he seems super excited to play for Rafa. We have a good team spirit now partially I think from players who want to work for a champions league winning coach so not going to whinge too much over losing out to him. I think if Ashley wasn't being a cunt we should reasonably have been looking for more than Abraham anyway.

According to the press it was Abraham and his family asking for sweeteners on top of the deal that stopped us continuing with the deal. So that wasn't really an option.

If it was Abraham and not Chelsea then he can go fuck himself and enjoy being in a shitty nowhere club (ofc may prove to be wise in long term, but do think the team does seem together a lot more than before rafa was trying to arrange transfers. Ofc cohesion is very easy when we're winning.)