Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

In a previous post I said I felt he was his own worst enemy as he kept getting in good positions only to be possessed by the ghost of Obertan at key moments, hence the heat he attracted.

I'm glad Eddie got the exorcist in as he looks not just a great squad player but a decent starter at the moment. Yet another player who highlights the unbelievable job the coaching team are doing. 

Just now, Geordie_once_removed said:

In a previous post I said I felt he was his own worst enemy as he kept getting in good positions only to be possessed by the ghost of Obertan at key moments, hence the heat he attracted.

I'm glad Eddie got the exorcist in as he looks not just a great squad player but a decent starter at the moment. Yet another player who highlights the unbelievable job the coaching team are doing. 

:lol: ghost of Obertan 

5 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

He gave a shout out to Eddie and Richie on the first goal as they said aim high when you’re at a tight angle. Speaks volumes that one of the first things he mentions in his .co.uk interview is a bit of coaching he received. 

Tell you what, over the last few weeks it's become really apparent just how big an influence Ritchie is in the dressing room, not the first time someone has mentioned him in a positive light.

I'm absolutely fucking delighted for the lad, like. Just goes to show how people thrive when their environment is a positive one and they're given the opportunity and encouragement to work on themselves every single day as a way to benefit the whole. He's never stopped trying since he arrived and look at him now. He deserved to be starting even before his performance today. 

Jacob Murphy, starter for a top 4 Premier League side. Well done lad. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 hour ago, BonesJones said:

Proud to be the one and only that thought there was a half decent player in there and Eddie would get it out.

I'm taking credit for that too ;) It was a lonely place to say anything about him that didn't involve him being in the sea.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Tell you what, over the last few weeks it's become really apparent just how big an influence Ritchie is in the dressing room, not the first time someone has mentioned him in a positive light.

Ritchie and Lascelles come out of this season with a ton of credit for how they’ve transitioned into a supporting role.

Ritchie I reckon stays and starts on the coaching badges, Lascelles gets a move to a bottom half premier league team. I’d say Wolves if he was Portuguese 

Useful player to have around, he’s a very good fit physically for this systems wide positions and he can come in and do what’s expected anytime he’s needed. Never going to be technically elite or consistently have the composure to cut inside and crack a defence open with one pass/finish clinically but every now and again he’ll bang in a screamer like today.. the goals clearly meant a lot to him. Happy to see him do well.

Edited by Nine

53 minutes ago, Conjo said:

And spent 1.5 seasons on loan in the championship prior to last season.

there was a time he ran through man city and scored a dink, there was a time he was loaned out, there was a time he couldn’t “put in the neeeet” And then there’s today. Amazing story. 

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Ritchie and Lascelles come out of this season with a ton of credit for how they’ve transitioned into a supporting role.

Ritchie I reckon stays and starts on the coaching badges, Lascelles gets a move to a bottom half premier league team. I’d say Wolves if he was Portuguese 

Seeing the impact Fraser has had playing with the reserves, I'd love to see Ritchie take on a role as player coach with them next season, his leadership and the example he seems to set,  I think would do wonders for them while he starts to transition to more or a coaching role long term

4 hours ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Father Merrin has nowt on Eddie like

7 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I see a return to Forest (whichever division).

9 hours ago, SteV said:

Severely disappointed that we have numerous photoshop gurus on here, however I’m yet to see a pic/gif of him hoisting aloft the Ballon d’or….

No need to thank me.

Polish_20230424_071608842.thumb.png.92852a2155c2d336a121a06a785b8d55.png