Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Has made a go fund me page for his school friends dying mam who needs treatment in America, has only put in £100 himself though, obviously the though is a great one but surely on his money you would donate at least a grand for a mate?

Rich fuckers/Celebs tend to do larger donations in private and only smaller donations on public sites like Go Fund Me. The reason they donate a small sum on campaign stuff would likely be to entice their own fans to donate without making the campaign about themselves and looking like a showy cunt.

Say he donated a large sum. That'd attract the interest of journos who'd make articles about it. It'd set a precedent for him donating to people, and an expectation of "why aren't you helping this campaign out?!". It's a slippery slope when all you want to do is help someone, so it makes perfect sense that if he'd want to donate a larger sum, he'd arrange for that privately.

Guest neesy111

Loads of talent, worth persisting with starting with a decent loan.

This.  Needs games to be play week in and out.

Nothing about the way we play suits him as well.

I'm certain he wasn't a Rafa signing.

Loads of talent, worth persisting with starting with a decent loan.

This.  Needs games to be play week in and out.

Nothing about the way we play suits him as well.

I'm certain he wasn't a Rafa signing.

what kind of game/system do you envisage suiting him nees?

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him do well from regular football and a bit confidence. He seems to lack that belief in his shooting and taking on players he briefly showed when he first came.

A little worried he may not have the technical ability for the top level though. I hope he comes good.

Was he? Thought he was all pace and nothing more. The player with the least amount of heart I've ever seen play for us.

Good first touch. Good dribbler. Decent passing imo. But mentally he was terrible. Didn't know what to do, made the wrong decisions time and time again. I can see why an 18-year-old Obertan would be appealing. Good physique, fast, technically solid - you would expect the rest of the game to come to him over time but it didn't at all.