Kenedy

Scottish Mag

To be fair I wasn't bothered in the slightest about signing Kenedy, seemed like the most boring transfer saga in history, until I saw him play.  Looked very exciting in the cup game, not just his skill, his end product also looked very good.

I know its just one game, but he definitely has lots of ability.

Looking forward to him laying on chances for us to ultimately squander.

Wonder if he's going to be predominatly used as a left back / wing back, given Atsu's been one of our only positives so far this year. Hopefully signals the end of Manquillo, with Jesus Gamez, when fit, being the backup to Yedlin. Think I'd rather go with Ritchie as a Milner-esque wing back and stick 3 in the middle than see Manquillo ever again tbf. Murphy and Atsu in more central roles could be interesting. Means we could afford the shitty lack of attacking fret in the centre mid positions.

Or maybe it's too early in the morning and I'm talking shit.

Interesting to see where we will play him. He could end up anywhere from LB to a try out as a No10.

Be nice to see Rafa have a go at some stage playing a shitter version of the Liverpool front 4.

Perez, Kenedy, Atsu, Murphy. Replace Perez with that imaginary striker when he signs.

Interesting to see where we will play him. He could end up anywhere from LB to a try out as a No10.

Be nice to see Rafa have a go at some stage playing a shitter version of the Liverpool front 4.

Perez, Kenedy, Atsu, Murphy. Replace Perez with that imaginary striker when he signs.

We already have a couple of those.

Just realised I share a birthday with him. From being completely 'meh' about this, I now think he's the second coming. (I was the first).

Well, he IS named after Robert F.Kennedy, according to Wikipedia.

Then he could at least spell his name right. Pet hate for me already. One 'N' indeed  :tickedoff:

Just realised I share a birthday with him. From being completely 'meh' about this, I now think he's the second coming. (I was the first).

Lucky we don't have Carl Serrant Serrant anymore then.

Guest Howaythetoon

I for one am extremely proud to be getting one of Chelsea's development players on loan and with a massive 9 days before the window actually shuts as well. #Progress

Lucky we don't have Carl Serrant Serrant anymore then.

You're on fire Billy :lol: