Kenedy

Scottish Mag

They're so far off the pace this season they'll no doubt spend a shitload in the summer, probably with a new manager. It's been a fairly shambolic title defence. We'd have to spend a lot to get him, but we'd have a chance.

I'd be concerned re whether he'd want to join, hopefully he's enjoying himself though. If he plays too well then we might have some competition. Can see Chelsea playing funny buggers if they genuinely want Lascelles mind.

They're so far off the pace this season they'll no doubt spend a shitload in the summer, probably with a new manager. It's been a fairly shambolic title defence. We'd have to spend a lot to get him, but we'd have a chance.

I feel they’re going to send him out on loan for a couple more years until they decide to sell him. He might progress like Christensen and become a viable squad member.

If they decide to sell him, it’s probably £25m-30m since he’s so young and looks physically capable of making it. Technically he looks fine as well.

I’d be happy with another year of him on loan while we put money to two new forwards and a winger.

I think we will get him again next year, it might just be on loan though. The kid is bound to be enjoying himself, playing and playing well in premiership side.

If there is any chance at all that we can sign him on a permanent, we must do it. Probably take 15m + though.

We have to sign this kid. He's brilliant. The way he confidently takes the ball under pressure and moves forward with it  :smitten: . He's brilliant at carrying us forward and has decent passing/link up play. So glad he's got some goals too.

Kenedy, Kenedy, came rushing dooowwn the wing

Kenedy, Kenedy, makes all the geeoordies sing

Kenedy, Kenedy, he loves the toooon army

Kenedy, Kenedy, on looo-aaan from Chelsea

Toon Ar-my! TOON AR-MY!!!! TOON AR-MY!!!! TOON AR-MY!!!!!!!

*Repeat*

Quite annoyed with how neither the commentator nor the pundits on MOTD made a single remark about how good that chest flick was, they just carried on as though he's scored a simple tap in :lol:

The NBC team in the US (Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle) had great praise for that move.

Quite annoyed with how neither the commentator nor the pundits on MOTD made a single remark about how good that chest flick was, they just carried on as though he's scored a simple tap in :lol:

If Mitrovic had scored that goal I'd never question his finishing again. I realise it was probably a one off, but fuck me any striker would love to have scored that.

If Mitrovic had scored that goal I'd never question his finishing again. I realise it was probably a one off, but f*** me any striker would love to have scored that.

Demba Ba scored a couple similar to it. He was really good at making something of long balls forward, he got a great one against Norwich iirc. For a winger to come inside and do it is quite rare probably, testament to his physical attributes as much as his skill.

Wasn't at the level Jenas would play at with England, so can understand him glossing over it. Would have brought him down to discuss it.