Kenedy

Scottish Mag

SHOCKING PERFORMANCE BY KENEDY AND WE SHOWED NOTHING IN ATTACK AT ALL TODAY !!! HAYDEN GOT HIMSELF DELIBERATELY SENT OFF TO FORCE THROUGH HUS MOVE - SWAP HIM FOR GOOD SOUTH COAST PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYER !! HAYDEN SHOULD NEVER

NEXT GAME V CHELSEA

DUBRAVKA

STERRY      LASCELLES        CLARK      DUMMETT

ATSU        SHELVEY          DIAME      MURPHY

MUTU

RONDON

giphy.gif

Expectations went through the roof after last week, quite unrealistically. It was down to earth with a bump today, but he can still do a useful job for us.

I mean, there are reasons why Chelsea don't want him.

Alright. My earlier post was OTT but it was irritating to watch him try something never on when we needed to starve them of the ball and force them back. Flair players need to pick their moments to do that but he just did it all day. Certainly havent seen enough in him to think he's worth 30 odd million. About 18 would be a fair price.

Rather try out Muto than Atsu.

This. Atsu should be nowhere near a Premier League football team. If there's a blind alley out there he'll find it.

Not for me as we won't have two full backs very good at overlapping.

SHOCKING PERFORMANCE BY KENEDY AND WE SHOWED NOTHING IN ATTACK AT ALL TODAY !!! HAYDEN GOT HIMSELF DELIBERATELY SENT OFF TO FORCE THROUGH HUS MOVE - SWAP HIM FOR GOOD SOUTH COAST PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYER !! HAYDEN SHOULD NEVER

NEXT GAME V CHELSEA

DUBRAVKA

MUTU

RONDON

GREAT POST

ONLY KIDDING ITS TERRIBLE

:lol:

NEXT GAME V CHELSEA

DUBRAVKA

MUTU

RONDON

GREAT POST

ONLY KIDDING ITS TERRIBLE

:lol:

Some of the people on Twitter man. :anguish:

This club's fanbase after a poor performance really is fucking aids. Dear me man. A flair player having a bad game happens all the fucking time man. Especially to a one as young as Kenedy. Rewriting history and asking for him to pack in his little bits of skill now and then. Fuck me.

I'm livid. :lol:

You can say what you want and defend the lad as loads on here will do but there's absolutely no excuse for a performance like that from a professional footballer

On Cacapa and Fumaca levels of shitness

Nobody is defending him, there's a difference between defending him and understanding he had an extremely shit game and not let's bench him for far inferior players/send him back to Chelsea.

Some of the people on Twitter man. :anguish:

This club's fanbase after a poor performance really is fucking aids. Dear me man. A flair player having a bad game happens all the fucking time man. Especially to a one as young as Kenedy. Rewriting history and asking for him to pack in his little bits of skill now and then. Fuck me.

I'm livid. :lol:

In here hasn't been much better. It's embarrassing.