Kenedy

Scottish Mag

When he miscontrolled that ball one on one, laughable :lol:  Still made some good runs so was decent I suppose.

Ok, I'm taking the piss, need to stop dwelling on individual errors on give our players some credit.

When he miscontrolled that ball one on one, laughable [emoji38]  Still made some good runs so was decent I suppose.

Ok, I'm taking the piss, need to stop dwelling on individual errors on give our players some credit.

:thup: absolutely

Too bad we couldn’t have signed him. If nothing else we’d have made some money in a year or two when he was sold.

I still think we'll sign him tbh.

He'll be about 30m man

With 1 year left on his deal?

until ashley went full cunt i thought we'd do the loan then look to agree a fee at some point through the season, now there's no way i can see it happening

rafa should make it one of the conditions of signing a new contract - get kenedy on a permanent deal before the loan finishes

Guest covmag

glad his size has been mentioned, i noticed during pre season the kid seemed to be bigger.class yesterday and a key part of everything we do this season, love him  O0

He's amazing this kid. Not that we didn't know that. But his willingness t run with the ball, into a crowd of players, and his ability to come out with the ball, had me laughing at times.  He shouldn't be able to do that.

Was a great moment in the first half where he basically rinsed the Spurs team, emerging with the ball from some ludicrously tricky situations. He's my favourite player to watch alongside Shelvey like. Everything he does has intent too, he has all the tricks but uses them with purpose. Substance and not just style, wonderful player.

Too bad we couldn’t have signed him. If nothing else we’d have made some money in a year or two when he was sold.

I still think we'll sign him tbh.

He'll be about 30m man

With 1 year left on his deal?

until ashley went full cunt i thought we'd do the loan then look to agree a fee at some point through the season, now there's no way i can see it happening

rafa should make it one of the conditions of signing a new contract - get kenedy on a permanent deal before the loan finishes

More chance of Ashley refusing to sign Kenedy on purpose in the hope Rafa will get so fed up he fucks off himself, never mind sign a new contract.

Massive fuck up not signing him permanently this summer. Can't even enjoy him properly when him having a good season means Chelsea reaps all the rewards while we go into the next summer having already lost our best player.

He'll be an important player for us, because he can create something out of nothing, but I don't think he'll make the grade at Chelsea.

That bad first touch which caused him to fluff that easy chance is the weak spot in his game. He often gets away with it because he's so quick and strong, but not always.

Still, our man of the match for sure.

Did Rafa try him on the right at any point last season, can't remember? He's so heavily one footed I wonder if he'd be worth a shot at cutting in on his left from time to time. When he comes inside from the left it often looks like he's in an awkward position if that makes sense.

Massive fuck up not signing him permanently this summer. Can't even enjoy him properly when him having a good season means Chelsea reaps all the rewards while we go into the next summer having already lost our best player.

He will be here for one season and a half if he stays until the end of the season. A lot of young players of his potential, after having a good season or two, move on to bigger clubs.

Even if he was ours..... the story would be pretty much the same.