Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Someone said he'd just had a bairn, that's bound to have affected him a bit.

He’s making millions of pounds to play football, his partner doesn’t have to work ever, he can even hire a whole army of nannys and servants to look after the whole family. Or else just use a fucking condom the babies can likely come in his mid-30s once he’s set for life. It’s a poor excuse.

He’s making millions of pounds to play football, his partner doesn’t have to work ever, he can even hire a whole army of nannys and servants to look after the whole family. Or else just use a fucking condom the babies can likely come in his mid-30s once he’s set for life. It’s a poor excuse.

Alreet Jose.

Except for everything Tubestationatmidnight says, this must be the shittest post I've seen here.

Zany as ever, James

He’s making millions of pounds to play football, his partner doesn’t have to work ever, he can even hire a whole army of nannys and servants to look after the whole family. Or else just use a f***ing condom the babies can likely come in his mid-30s once he’s set for life. It’s a poor excuse.

It doesn’t matter how much money a person is making, if they’re a good father he’ll want to be close to the kid. This includes waking up numerous times during the night..

Newcastle is just a job to these players. Work will always come off second best to a newborn.

I mean he's technically miles better dribbling wise than anyone we've got and I think one of our better players. Accept the criticism recently for him but people are going overboard, he's had 2 bad games in a shite team.

He’s making millions of pounds to play football, his partner doesn’t have to work ever, he can even hire a whole army of nannys and servants to look after the whole family. Or else just use a f***ing condom the babies can likely come in his mid-30s once he’s set for life. It’s a poor excuse.

It doesn’t matter how much money a person is making, if they’re a good father he’ll want to be close to the kid. This includes waking up numerous times during the night..

Newcastle is just a job to these players. Work will always come off second best to a newborn.

But we mere mortals do think about our career when planning a family. My work comes second to my kid but I made damn sure that I had progressed up the career ladder in my 20s to the point where I now in my 30s I had all the necessary promotions so that I could work my job doing flexible hours etc so that my work life balance was not adversely affected.

Kenedy is still very young. This year is his big chance to cement his position as a credible Premier League player and create opportunities to either get a new Chelsea contract or go elsewhere either way doubling his salary and creating better opportunities to be successful. At this moment (well 40 weeks before) he decides to have a baby. It’s pure stupidity.

But we mere mortals do think about our career when planning a family. My work comes second to my kid but I made damn sure that I had progressed up the career ladder in my 20s to the point where I now in my 30s I had all the necessary promotions so that I could work my job doing flexible hours etc so that my work life balance was not adversely affected.

Kenedy is still very young. This year is his big chance to cement his position as a credible Premier League player and create opportunities to either get a new Chelsea contract or go elsewhere either way doubling his salary and creating better opportunities to be successful. At this moment (well 40 weeks before) he decides to have a baby. It’s pure stupidity.

You are pure stupidity.

How the hell do you know the ins and outs of his personal life or understand the mindset him and his lass were in when they decided to have the kid?

:lol: Fucking hell.

There's some exceptionally stupid people on this forum like  :lol:

How the hell do you know the ins and outs of his personal life or understand the mindset him and his lass were in when they decided to have the kid?

As someone who also had a child in his twenties, I will testify that it is highly unlikely that Kenedy had made some type of big "decision" or plan before getting his girl pregnant. :lol: He was probably just living happily and freely, resting after a long day of hard work; listening to music, reading a book, and eating some plantain chips as he readied for bed. Suddenly, his phone blared with a seemingly innocuous late night call from his girl. Every aspect of life changed from that moment.

Fwiw, the real problem with Kenedy is that there is no replacement for him in the side whatsoever. He has been complete rubbish in the last two matches (didn't see last night but the highlights were damning), however twenty-two year old flair players are rubbish fairly often, almost by definition. In an ideal situation, Rafa could drop him while he sorted himself out and push him to work hard to bring more consistency and work rate to his game. In reality, I don't think there is a player he can bring in to legitimately replace Kenedy unless he shifts Perez out wide. He'll probably start the next match because his dynamism is massively important to the side.  I think he'll improve, as his ability is self-evident, but it is worrying to be so reliant on someone who has been so poor thus far.

Guest Howaythetoon

Kennedy looked low on confidence and although he had a mare, he didn’t shirk his team responsibilities. I just hope he doesn’t become bogged down by some of the dross around him in our team and the turgid football we play.