Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Incoming lawsuit from WWE

What are you talking about, Vince is buying us. It's all good.

On a side note can't believe they used Mr. Kennedy's theme. Classic. For the same price of the rights to the music they probably could have hired the man himself to announce the signing as he walks out at SJP.

Always something to moan about  :lol:

Moan all window at not signing anyone, then moan about the PR when we do.  :lol: Our poor media team.

Don't think anyone is moaning tbf, just pointing out that it seems over the top for a loan signing tbh :lol:

It's a joke, it's a joke!

Moaning b******s.

Oh sorry I didn't realise, my bad tbh. :lol:

http://staticr1.blastingcdn.com/media/photogallery/2017/9/30/660x290/b_586x276/young-bucks-mock-wwe-cease-and-desist-letter-with-new-shirts-image-by-young-bucks-twitter_1601931.jpg

Too SWEEEEEEEEET.

:lol: what a mark!

I was dubious about this since we seem to have a surplus of wingers but it seems like a very sensible signing, very much representative of Rafa's philosophy.

He'll most likely replace Murphy for the most part which, given his current form seems crazy. But I'm certain Rafa understands that Murphy is still young, still developing and therefore shouldn't be squeezed for every last drop of goodness, just yet.

He'll most likely replace Murphy for the most part which, given his current form seems crazy. But I'm certain Rafa understands that Murphy is still young, still developing and therefore shouldn't be squeezed for every last drop of goodness, just yet.

True, I mean, Murphy’s only a year older than Kenedy after all.