Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Remember a few years ago when we had to put Alnwick in goal because of our lack of keepers, we have 5 "professional" keepers on our books. Dubravka, Darlow, Elliott, Sels and Woodman.

Out of interest who would people keep as backup out of that? Think id sell Sels and Elliott, loan out Woodman and keep Darlow as backup.

Dubravka, Darlow, Woodman would be my three. I really wanted Sels to be a success when he first came in and who knows, maybe after a year away he might still have a chance if he hangs around.

Elliot can go. Don't even have the disdain for him that the forum does though, any footballer who's so common they ask for a dodgy stream on twitter to watch Newcastle is alright by me :lol:

sell darlow & sels for sure...elliot and darlow both have different faults but could live with either as backup

because he's younger you should be able to get a decent fee for darlow i'd have thought whereas no one will give anything for elliot

Will not sell two of them as need three in the squad and Woodman needs to play so should be out on loan. If we were to sell two then Rafa would want another keeper in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Our best player today. Some of those runs were ridiculous. Should have buried that chance mind.

Yip I predict he'll score an absolute worldy this season.