Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Very disappointed no buy out clause. I am livid at the ownership for the lack of ambition and backing for Rafa, but regardless we have to make do with what we have and delighted he's here for another season. We are just kicking the problem further down the pitch, presumably in the hope of new ownership by then (but fat chance).

Pleased we'll have him at our disposal, but a loan with no option is just sad.

If we want to just tread water and exist in the PL, might as well just become the new Vitesse and just play with Chelsea's 2nd team. Might even finish above Chelsea if Conte stays.

tenor.gif?itemid=5163408

I'm off next week. Will put the bitch down or change me name & avatar for a month to SiGrun. Cheers Mole I'm back in the game/inevitably changing my name.

The summer training numbers can't be relied on, can they?

I've talked myself into saying getting a loan player's name on an away top is okay, because that top is fixed in time.

Don't judge me - when are we next likely to have a gun Brazilian on the books?

Good news. I was impressed with Kenedy last season, not only because of his skills but because of his attitude/work rate. A team player.

:thup: That's why I like him so much too. It's very rare a player of his age & technical ability has the attitude and workrate/mentality to match. We're very lucky to have him here.