Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

I swear some people on here really don't deserve to enjoy anything good in life man :lol:

Just live to expect the worst and find something to complain about even when things are going well.

What a way to live. It's incredible.

It's hilarious, just imagine the reactions if we lost!

His overall play had made us look better as a team, so for me he has to start. Snatched at all 3 chances abit, but doesn't deserve to lose his place over it. Hopefully his finishing will come soon and Mitro can pick a few bits up from him and improve himself

Looked a bargain basement player yesterday. Had he borrowed Mitroshits shooting boots?

When your bag of English Wum is nearly empty and you're grasping at the crumbs in the bottom.

Gayle would have knocked those chances in.

Wummery sh*ite. Showed serious class to get into the positions he did. Snatched at chances because yesterday will have been the most emotionally testing game of his recent career, against the manager who put him out to pasture.

His all round game is good minus his finishing, guessing that is why he only cost £5m.

Have you seen much of him then? I thought the one he put over the bar was a really bad miss, but I would never write a striker off on the base off one game, all strikers are going to miss a few howlers.

Guest neesy111

His all round game is good minus his finishing, guessing that is why he only cost £5m.

Have you seen much of him then? I thought the one he put over the bar was a really bad miss, but I would never write a striker off on the base off one game, all strikers are going to miss a few howlers.

Did you read my post?

I'm not writing him off, I said I like him but there's a reason why he's only £5m and he hasn't reached double figures in the league in a season.  He's certainly our best overall striker, but I don't see him as a finisher and it seems he needs a few chances.

His overall play had made us look better as a team, so for me he has to start.

This is it.

A player that provides Joselu's all-round game that is likely to score 15 goals pers season isn't available for 5m. As it is, he's a bargain and our best option.

But aye his finishing with his feet looks weak.

Exactly if he did both he'd be worth 20mil easily. Does everything else pretty well apart from finishing with his feet, if he bags a couple though and builds a little confidence he could go on a hot streak. Well thats what I hope happens anyway

Rafa Benitez won the league with Carew as his main striker scoring 7 goals. That won't happen here but a Rafa striker needs to be a complete footballer.

Carew scored 1 goal in Valencia's La Liga title winning season

Looked a bargain basement player yesterday. Had he borrowed Mitroshits shooting boots?

Troll.

Aye, reckons Gayle would have finished those chances. Except he wouldn't have gotten those chances, because we'd have played shite with him up front by himself.

Troll.

Aye, reckons Gayle would have finished those chances. Except he wouldn't have gotten those chances, because we'd have played s**** with him up front by himself.

Exactly this.  The more Joselu play, the more I think Gayle time is up here.  It's not Joselu being a world beater, it's just Gayle doesn't fit the striker role under Rafa.  It's bloody obvious.