Swansea City vs. Newcastle United - 10/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Kinell, on TV again? At a bit of a bogey ground (sexual Cisse chips aside)?

:yao:

Aye Cisse and the lets get murdered for 89 minutes and then 'donk' headed Andy Carroll equaliser game  :lol:

They had all the possession but they didn't murder us that day. Would gladly take a similar gameplan and performance 2 weeks from now.

In all seriousness, I think it depends whether or not the manager is still here. If he is, there'll be another new player and we could see a Rafa away game standard performance/win.

If he isn't, hopefully it'll be the first of 34 more defeats.

Kinell, on TV again? At a bit of a bogey ground (sexual Cisse chips aside)?

:yao:

Aye Cisse and the lets get murdered for 89 minutes and then 'donk' headed Andy Carroll equaliser game  :lol:

They had all the possession but they didn't murder us that day. Would gladly take a similar gameplan and performance 2 weeks from now.

Aye that was the Paolo Sousa Swansea that would never shoot.

The way Rafa sets us up suits away games and now the lads have a bit of confidence, I expect us to win.

We won't be easy to beat and Shelvey shouldn't walk back into the side. Teach him the ultimate lesson.

Shelvey also might be a little too motivated to play in front of Swansea's fans to prove a point. Could be a bit of a risk in terms of him having one of his moments again.

When he played his first game against Liverpool for us, he score one for them, one for us and got sent off :)

Ha, yeah that's what I mean. Would he likely get stick off your fans?

In the first three games, Swansea have taken the fewest shots and hit the fewest crosses in the league. Their possession stat has been low, but not as low as us. So not a lot going forward from them so far.

In all seriousness, I think it depends whether or not the manager is still here. If he is, there'll be another new player and we could see a Rafa away game standard performance/win.

If he isn't, hopefully it'll be the first of 34 more defeats.

:anguish:

What would you be supporting it for? so Ashley can make more money out of it?

Aye, let's just relegate ourselves into liquidation. That'll show the fucker. Of course, I write that in jest as it should be taken, as it's equally absurd as wanting the club to be relegated so Mike Ashley can't make money from it. Come on.

While I'm at it, I'd also want the plane I'm on to crash if I was sat next to someone I didn't like. You know, sod the rest of the passengers and how they might feel somewhat attached to their will to live, and hope of arriving safely at the Airport. No, I don't like the bellend to me, so I'm going to sit here and hope that this fucker crashes.

I hope you can see how absurd and childish this is.

I dunno why the phoenix analogy is hard to get like.

We've been pointless for nearly 10 years under Ashley and if he fucks Rafa off we'll continue to be pointless under him. Relegation and stagnation in the lower leagues would likely lead to a quicker exit of Mike than staying up so people would prefer we were relegated.

The odds are we'd be better off in 5 years time than if we stay up and Mike stays.