Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Crystal Palace have stepped up their efforts to sign Liverpool striker Danny Ings, according to the Guardian.

Eagles boss Roy Hodgson is keen to bolster his attack with the acquisition of the forward, who has reluctantly decided to leave Anfield after an injury-plagued spell at the club.

If Ings is to relaunch his career at Selhurst Park, Palace will have to meet Liverpool’s £26m valuation for the 26-year-old, who they signed from Burnley in 2015.

Even in today's market Ings being valued at £26mil is mad. Hope we stay clear of him

Crystal Palace have stepped up their efforts to sign Liverpool striker Danny Ings, according to the Guardian.

Eagles boss Roy Hodgson is keen to bolster his attack with the acquisition of the forward, who has reluctantly decided to leave Anfield after an injury-plagued spell at the club.

If Ings is to relaunch his career at Selhurst Park, Palace will have to meet Liverpool’s £26m valuation for the 26-year-old, who they signed from Burnley in 2015.

Even in today's market Ings being valued at £26mil is mad. Hope we stay clear of him

I suspect you'll get your wish

I suspect you'll get your wish

:lol:

We're the only club still using the 2014 player valuation guide.

Eh we are using the 2002 valuation guide. God knows where our money is and for what reason we have not broken our transfer record in 11 years of Ashley

Embarrassing stuff man

Along with the mental Ings fee, a grand total of two goals scored since those two injuries, Liverpool apparently want "12M" for Mignolet.

That makes more sense tbf. I mean, I wouldn’t pay it, but he’s an International keeper aged 30, no particular injury issues, should be able to do a job for someone.

Ings on the other hand: if I sat down at the negotiating table and they said 26M I would probably stand up and walk out without saying a word.

Along with the mental Ings fee, a grand total of two goals scored since those two injuries, Liverpool apparently want "12M" for Mignolet.

That makes more sense tbf. I mean, I wouldn’t pay it, but he’s an International keeper aged 30, no particular injury issues, should be able to do a job for someone.

Ings on the other hand: if I sat down at the negotiating table and they said 26M I would probably stand up and walk out without saying a word.

Crazy fee like  :lol:

I can sort of see £12-13M for Ings in this market, but £26M is insane!

Before I heard any numbers I assumed Ings would be leaving for a low number this summer, something like £6m. I just don't see how you can justify much more than that on someone that has barely played in years, and wasn't anything amazing before that. I'm never going to get used to this new transfer market.

Liverpool paid £8m after bonuses (which I'd imagine aren't due) for him in 2015 at a tribunal.  He's played 14 league games since and they want £26m?  Get fucked mate.

Guest Howaythetoon

£60m for Zaha isn't all that bad at all tbh. He regularly gets goals, assists, and pens and scares the shit out of opposition defenders. It's the mentality side of things that's the only concern considering how different he is when he's the big fish as opposed to a little one.

He is a poor man’s Hazard IMO. £60m is crazy given that’s what Mahrez went for who scores goals and creates them in equal measure, but I can see why someone would pay 60m for him. He looks to me like someone who would excel at Liverpool under someone like Klopp. Chelsea or Spurs I can’t see him developing too much in an attacking sense at either club if I’m honest.